Square City is a recruiting firm specialized in logistics and supply chain. We help talented people to find new opportunities and challenges in the interesting world of logistics.
Today we are looking for a Business Analyst, in a recommended company in Mechelen. If you have excellent financial and commercial insights, please do continue reading.
- To evaluate and adjust if needed the existing internal reporting mechanism in order to optimize SAP characteristics.
- Support through analytical work different projects (tenders / new service offers/ …) and follow up on agreed KPI’s or action points.
- To control and secure on a continuous base the consistency in data output in SAP and undertake immediate action if needed.
- Build strong professional relationships within the company.
- Lead the charge in risk reduction through control processes, root cause analysis & control reviews
- Identify and implement efficiency gains across the business, ensure user acceptance through a process of change management
- You have a bachelor or a first experience in a financial job.
- You speak very well English, Dutch and French are desirable.
- Highly developed analytical, problem solving, and reasoning skills
- Driven by curiosity, takes initiative to go for in depth analysis
- Fast learner, picks up technical skills quickly
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Flexible and able to work on several projects at the same time whilst setting the right priorities.
- You are part of a reputable logistics company that is leader in its segment.
- You'll get a nice salary package.