(super) Credit Analyst
Square City is a recruiting firm specialized in logistics and supply chain. We help talented people to find new opportunities and challenges in the interesting world of logistics.
Today we are looking for a (super) Credit Analyst, in an international recommended company. If you have excellent financial and commercial insights, please do continue reading.
- You will make an analysis of financial statements to determine the financial stability of potential and current clients.
- You will assess the credit risk of potential clients and you will determine the acceptable credit risk levels in cooperation with the commercial teams.
- You will actively look for solutions to grow our business while limiting risks.
- You will take (juridical) action when there are payment delays or when there is a potential credit risk.
- You will draft payment plans together with the commercial teams.
- You will be in close contact with our commercial teams, our clients, the legal department and the credit insurers.
- You are fluent in English. Any other language is an asset.
- You preferably obtained a higher education within economics.
- Experience is not required, although a first similar experience is a strong plus.
- You can work independently and you can cope with the accountability that comes with the responsibilities you get. You are decisive in your actions.
- You are very communicative and you are a born negotiator, number crushing is not your only challenge.
- You work with great accuracy.
- You gain strength working on targets and tight deadlines.
- You have a strong knowledge of excel.
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits.
- A permanent contract, in an international environment with long-term perspectives.
- The best colleagues imaginable
- Thorough on the job training.