Square City is a recruiting firm specialized in logistics and supply chain. We help talented people to find new opportunities and challenges in the interesting world of logistics.
Today we are looking for a (super) Rail Customer Service Officer, for an EU focused company. If you have a good knowledge of English, French and Dutch and you really want to work in a logistic company, don’t stop reading!
- You ensure customer satisfaction, you are the face of the company.
- As soon as they have placed their order, you follow our internal processes and translate them to the customer. That way the customer will know that everything is running smoothly.
- You are responsible for administrative tasks and creating consignment notes.
- You reserve some time every day to look further than your inbox.
- You think things can be improved? Can be faster? Can be simpler? Then consult with colleagues and customers and look for concrete improvements together.
- A Customer Service Representative mainly focuses on well... customer service! And that sums up your entire profile.
- You have a proactive attitude (customers love timely messages)
- You have strong communication skills, both towards customers and internally
- You speak fluently Dutch, French and English!
- A 6 month education in their academy!
- A permanent contract!
- The best colleagues imaginable!
- Are you ready to grow with our client?