UPS Europe is looking for a Finance Supervisor for its freight forwarding department. This person will be based in the European Region office in Brussels.
- The F&A Supervisor will provide guidance to the Reporting and Finance team.
- He/She will report the weekly and monthly figures, as well internally as to Region/Corporate Office.
- You provide forecasts and investigate customer/lane profitability.
- You will have supervision of the Region Business Planning.
- The Region F&A supervisor will be responsible for timely and accurate reporting of the figures.
- He/She is the main contact for analysis or further explanation of the reported numbers.
- On a weekly basis, he/she will explain the weekly forecast to the Global FFW team.
- Training and coaching of the staff members is part of the job.
- Master’s degree in Finance, Economics or Business related
- 3-4 years’ experience in Freight Forwarding industry
- Understanding US GAAP accounting principles
- Knowledge of accounting and reporting systems
- Excellent presentation skills and communication skills
- Good people and leadership skills, accurate and analytical, result oriented
- Fluent in English (Written and Spoken)
- Advanced PC knowledge (MS Office)
UPS offers you a challenging opportunity within a dynamic and international environment. We offer you a competitive salary and a complete package of extra-legal advantages.