This is an exceptional opportunity to join the Varian order process team located in Diegem, Belgium
As an Order Processing Specialist, you will be office based and this role is ideal for somebody having experience with logistic and order processing within an international company.
If you are looking for a rewarding career that makes a difference to people’s lives then please take the time to read the job description.
- Create sales orders in SAP based on pre-booked orders
- Demands to be released with Varian factories and purchase orders to be placed with outside vendors
- Organization of transportation of equipment by sea-freight, airfreight and truck
- Coordination of readiness of site with project managers
- Invoicing and revenue recognition
- Monitoring projects in terms of delivery and payment
- Coordinate backlog activities (purchase orders, delivery schedule) according to contractual terms
- Few years of experience as a order processing and/or Logistic specialist within an international company.
- Used to work in crossed functional environment and you are Customer oriented
- You are not afraid to think outside the box and you are very hands-on
- SAP experience
- You are fluent in English and in both French and Dutch
- Positive mindset – forward mentality and open minded
- Able to work independently
- Nice to have: Project work knowledge
Have we sparked your interest in a challenging and exciting position in a global environment with a potential for development?
We look forward to receiving your application and CV. Job Code 15374BR
For any question feel free to contact Davina de Nobrega, recruitment specialist at Davina.email@example.com.