We are looking for a Logistics Planner to join our Planning and Administration Team located at our Multi-Customer Contract Logistic Unit in Eindhout. In this role, you are responsible for an efficient short and long-term planning of orders and staff. You will need to take into account customer forecast volumes, customer priorities, warehouse capacity, warehouse operation constraints and the availability of staff. You will work in close cooperation with colleagues out of different teams such as warehouse operations team, in-house temporary employment agency, and HR team.
- Analyze the production forecast information of several external customers with different internal planning and forecast tools and reports. Translate the customer forecasts into a feasible order process and resource planning by combining customer forecast information with internal capacity information.
- Deliver different order processing planning (on a quarterly/weekly /daily basis) for different customers. Analyze past forecasts, planning, actions and decisions to achieve better order processing plannings.
- Deliver different staff planning (on a quarterly/weekly/daily basis) for different customers. Analyze possible differences between the current planning and available staff capacity and deliver pro-actively solutions towards internal and external customers.
- You analyze past actions and decisions to achieve better long-term manpower forecasting. Advise on the need for cross-functional training, the need for trainings by functions and recruitment needs.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the Planning and Administration processes. You will have the space to work out solutions to problems and improvements and implemented these after approval by the planning manager.
- Update and follow-up general planning administration such as planning and performance reports, order management files, ...
- You have a bachelor degree in the area of logistics or equal level by experience.
- You can present 3 or more years of experience in a similar role (logistics or production planning role), preferably in a logistics environment.
- You have strong analytical skills by which you can draw the right conclusions from lots of data coming out of different sources.
- You are a strong communicator with experience in delivering planning solutions, leading planning meetings, both with internal and external customers.
- You feel like a fish in the water when it comes to simultaneously responding to several resource planning request. You have good organizing skills and you like reaching deadlines.
- You have a self-motivated personality and a result-driven, hands-on attitude.
- Language skills: Dutch and English: fluent speaking and writing.
- Software : advanced MS Office Excel, experience with warehouse management systems and warehouse planning tools are an asset.
- You are working in an alternating schedule: 08.00-16.00; 10.30-18.30; 11.00-19.00
We offer a position within a fast developing Contract Logistics environment with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Group.