We are looking for a continous Improvement function within a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt. You wil identify and deliver Lean Six Sigma Black Belt projects and implement the internal continuous improvement strategy in alignment with the local management teams.
Your main responsibilities:
- Lead Deep Dive Value Stream Analysis (DDVSA) events with the operational teams to identify improvement opportunities and DMAIC projects throughout the business.
- Identify, lead and deliver Lean Six Sigma Black Belt level projects for the sites in line with site objectives and budget requirements together with operational teams.
- Identify and contribute to solutions that add value to customers’ business.
- Train and coach LSS Green Belts to deliver DMAIC projects.
- Validate DMAIC savings and CI Progress with Finance and document through the Corporate Tracker Tool.
- Ensure maintenance of KNPS
- Facilitate and foster the Continuous Improvement process and culture across the sites.
- You have a master degree in the area of logistics or business economics
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt with at least 5 years experience in leading several LSS Black Belt projects incl. extensive use of Minitab
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of lean philosophy and experience in implementation of lean tools or lean program
- You have at least 5 years experience in a supply chain environment
- Leadership, managing performance, customer focus and a team player
- You have a self-motivated personality and a resultdriven, hands-on mentality.
- Excellent communication skills, process driven with strong analytical and problem-solving skills along with a strong commercial acumen.
- Change Management skills, team motivation, development of people.
- Language skills: Dutch and English
We offer a challenging position within a dynamic working environment with a competitive salary and opportunities within a strong international environment. You will get autonomy in your work while at the same time being part of a motivated team on which you can count for support.
Are you interested in this position and do you recognize yourself in the above profile? Mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org For more information: 0472 123 897