Purpose of the role
The Customer Solution Coordinator will support the management of the most complex Service Logistics Solutions for key customers on a day-to-day basis and will ensure that contracted performance targets are met and customer satisfaction is continuously at the highest possible levels. Pro-actively provide continuous improvement suggestions to the customers by analysing existing solutions and identifying & implementing service and solution enhancement initiatives on an ongoing basis.
- To support the Customer Solution Manager in managing large complex solutions and ensuring that contracted and committed customer key performance indicators (performance & financial) are met.
- Be the contact person for claim management and claim closure
- Support on Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) management, define actions & follow up on actions
- Support on Change Request (CRF) management, define actions & follow up on actions
- Support the Complaints handling process ensuring complaints are followed up and closed within committed timeframes
- Support on Monthly Business Review (MBR)/Quartery Business Review (QBR) preparation and ensuring that MBR/QBR's with key customers are succesful
- Support on Issue & Action (I&A) log problem solving, performance imrpovement actions
- Support on process improvements, continuous imrpovement & first choice projects
- Organise and lead cross functional team discussions (ops, finance, IT, commercial) to close claims, change requests, I&A log, process improvement actions
- Support investigations on loss making customer (LPMC) and P&L improvement initiatives
- Investigate and support on billing queries
- Lead cross functional teams in action closing and finding resolutions for a customer