For one of our client, Belgian company leader in the Ecommerce sector and active on an international level, we have been exclusively assigned to recruit a new Purchaser. Reporting directly to the head of Purchasing, you will join a young and dynamic team and will be responsible for managing our own supplier’s portfolio.
This company, established less than 10 years ago, is already active in more 12 countries in Europe with an estimated growth of almost 50% just for 2018. Furthermore, they have been recently nominated Scale up company of the year.
As a Purchaser, you will maintain partnerships with existing suppliers. You will have to find, with them, the best solutions to develop their brands on our e-shop but also regularly and proactively negotiate better purchase prices. On the other hand, you will have to sell the best marketing campaigns to those same suppliers in order to highlight their products on the Ecommerce website.
- Negotiating is definitely part of your DNA
- Curious, you keep learning and willing to excel in what you do
- You have excellent communication and relationship skills, and stress resistance;
- You have a lot of determination, audacity and competitive spirit;
- You have good organizational and multi-tasking skills;
- You are autonomous & proactive;
- Your have a Bachelor or University degree with an economics/marketing orientation or equivalent experience;
- A 1st successful experience as Sales or Purchaser in pharmacy of retail sector would be considered as an asset for this key role within the purchasing department
- Your master perfectly French and are able to work, and thus negotiate, in Dutch or English on a professional level
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Do not forget that personality is key, even more important than diplomas.
If you enjoy challenges and would like to work in the most important e-commerce company within its sector, this position is made for you. Along with a clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits; you can count on a range of opportunities to invest in your personal and professional growth with.
Interested in this UNIQUE opportunity? Do not hesitate to send your CV to François de Jamblinne.