Kuehne+Nagel Luxembourg | 01.03.2023 | Anvers
Productivity Management Engineer Belux
Description de l’offre
We are offering a Productivity Management Engineer function within our Contract Logistics team in BELUX.
As Productivity Management Engineer your responsibilities will be to deliver implementation projects of productivity management systems in our Contract Logistics sites throughout BELUX and support our colleagues in the Netherlands whenever necessary. You will be the project manager who will initiate, lead, manage and pro-actively follow-up implementation projects.
- Set up and roll out of the roadmap for productivity management systems throughout all Contract Logistics sites in Belux,
- Interact with the Regional Steering team, Corporate team, IS, Customer Onboarding project team and divers site teams,
- Analyze functional requirements and business requirements according to functional requirement specifications of software packages on productivity management,
- Overall pro-active management, execution, supervision, coordination and final responsibility for the implementation projects of the productivity management system in Contract Logistics Belux; including weekly project meetings with the project teams, #LI-AM2
- Definition of test procedures (test cases, test documentation) and testing of the software,
- Provide training to key users in terms of new features, as the “master key user”, continuous explanation and training to users regarding the use of systems. Responsible for preparing and maintaining training materials and securing the knowledge. Expert on solving issues within the system, which go beyond the scope of key users.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor or Master degree with at least 3 - 5 years of experience in project management,
- At least 3 years’ experience in a warehouse/supply chain environment and good understanding of planning and productivity management processes,
- Strong leadership within yourself to take responsibility for results and to lead a team; excellent communication skills which you use in dialogue with colleagues and internal stakeholders,
- Analytical skills, pro-actively on preventing issues from arising, decisive and able to make sound business decisions,
- Enthusiasm for our business, you are respectful and accountable, you have a high level of self and team motivation and have a proven history of achievements and successes,
- Fluent English mandatory, Dutch needed and French is a plus,
- You are willing to travel in the Belux region.
Good Reasons to Join
We offer a full time position in a strong international environment, with a competitive salary and development opportunities within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.
À propos de Kuehne+Nagel
Avec plus de 78.000 employés répartis sur 1.400 sites dans plus de 100 pays, le groupe Kuehne+Nagel est l'un des principaux prestataires de services logisitques au monde.
Consultez ci-dessous les offres d'emploi de Kuehne+Nagel et postulez en ligne.Découvrez les autres opportunités de carrière chez Kuehne+Nagel