Kuehne+Nagel Luxembourg | 07.11.2022 | Brabant Flamand
Description de l’offre
We are looking for a new colleague with a passion for engineering projects in the realm of real estate!
Have you just graduated from a technical education or do you have a first experience working on construction projects? We are looking for a Project Engineer. In this role, you are collaborating in expansion projects and the setting up of new warehouse locations and offices in Belgium together with the National Real Estate Manager. You are able to monitor all aspects of the construction process.
- As a project engineer you will be co-responsible for defining, designing, preparing and executing several construction projects within the specified timeline, budget and quality standards;
- You are responsible for the technical execution of projects and manage the feasibility in relation to technical equipment and specifications. You manage to find solutions and analyze them with regards to client requirements, legislations, QSHE aspects, permits, etc...
- You are able, in consultation with the management, to put together a solid team of internal and external resources that can achieve the project's goals and as such you are the link between the different project participants (architects, engineering companies, contractors, management etc) ;
- You follow up on the project timeline and budget, detect risks and correct the project plan if needed;
- You are responsible for periodic project communication, construction site supervision and reporting to the management;
- You make sure to consolidate all technical and construction plans into a technical file and as-built plans and make sure the operational go-live is guaranteed and covered.
Your Skills and Experiences
- You preferably have an engineering degree or equivalent through experience.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You possess a strong dose of organizational ability coupled with a hands-on mentality.
- You work well together in a multidisciplinary team and know how to communicate clearly with all stakeholders.
- You think strategically and analytically
- You are flexible on working location. The majority of the projects will be in the provinces of Limburg, Antwerp and Flemish Brabant.
Good Reasons to Join
We offer you a challenging position in a dynamic working environment in which development and progress are important. Home office is possible two days per week. You can expect a competitive salary package with a company car.
À propos de Kuehne+Nagel
Avec plus de 78.000 employés répartis sur 1.400 sites dans plus de 100 pays, le groupe Kuehne+Nagel est l'un des principaux prestataires de services logisitques au monde.
Consultez ci-dessous les offres d'emploi de Kuehne+Nagel et postulez en ligne.Découvrez les autres opportunités de carrière chez Kuehne+Nagel