Kuehne+Nagel Luxembourg | 14.11.2022 | Limbourg
Team Leader Customer Service, Planning & Admin
Description de l’offre
We offer a challenging Team Leader Customer Service, Planning & Admin function at our Contract Logistic Site in Tessenderlo, Belgium. Are you the passionate professional which we are looking for?
As Team Leader you will be responsible for delivering an excellent organization of the inbound and outbound flows for different customers. The logistic processes are based on our site in Eindhout. Your new role is based in a multi-user warehouse located in Eindhout. We mainly handle fast-moving consumer goods, food, high tech, and medical devices in this warehouse environment. You will lead a team of 7-10 white-collar employees and report to the Customer Service and Administration Manager.
- Supervision, coordination and final responsibility for the day-to-day planning processes, including: problem solving on plannning issues, internal and external KPI management, correct invoicing and general administration;
- Handling of transport and warehouse claims in a way that supports the maintenance and further development of our customer relationships;
- Delivering process improvements in your area with support of our continious improvement colleagues;
- Brickwall the execution and follow-up of our quality, health, safety and security policy (QSHE);
- Building and maintaining your team and stimulating development of the individual employees in your team.
Your Skills and Experiences
- You have a bachelor/master degree in international forwarding and logistics or equal level by experience. Knowledge of several transport modailties as an asset (air, sea, road);
- You have 3 years of experience in a planning function in a variety of planning activities (inbound, outbound, resource planning, production planning, stock management, ... );
- You are a born communicator, towards customers, external partners and suppliers;
- You discovered a strong leadership within yourself. You can motivate and develop a team to achieve the team goals. Actual experience in leading people is an asset;
- You have an analytical mindset and are not affraid of diving into a set of data out of which you need to draw information;
- Your IT and IS skills : advanced MS Excel, experience with WMS and TMS is an asset;
- Your language skills : professional level of English and Dutch, speaking and writing, other languages are an asset;
- You like a healthy level of stress in your function and you are willing to work flexible hours.
Good Reasons to Join
We offer a challenging position within a strong international environment with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group. You will be in charge of a Planning Team. Please contact us for more information.
À propos de Kuehne+Nagel
Avec plus de 78.000 employés répartis sur 1.400 sites dans plus de 100 pays, le groupe Kuehne+Nagel est l'un des principaux prestataires de services logisitques au monde.
Consultez ci-dessous les offres d'emploi de Kuehne+Nagel et postulez en ligne.Découvrez les autres opportunités de carrière chez Kuehne+Nagel