We are offering a Continuous Improvement function within our Contract Logistics team in Geel and Eindhout.
As Lean Six Sigma Black Belt your responsibilities will be to identify and deliver Lean Six Sigma Black Belt projects and implement the internal continuous improvement strategy (KNPS: Kuehne + Nagel Production System) for our Contract Logistics Site in Geel and in Eindhout in alignment with the local management teams.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Lead Deep Dive Value Stream Analysis (DDVSA) Events with the operational teams to identify improvement opportunities and DMAIC projects throughout the business.
- Identify, lead and deliver LSS Black Belt level projects for the sites in line with site objectives and budget requirements together with operational teams.
- Identify and contribute to solutions that add value to customers’ business.
- Train and coach LSS Green Belts to deliver DMAIC projects.
- Validate DMAIC savings and CI progress with Finance and document through the Corporate Tracker tool.
- Ensure maintenance of KNPS and KN Excellence standards across the sites.
- Facilitate and foster the Continuous Improvement process and culture across the sites
Your skills and experience
- Master degree in logistics or business economics
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt with at least 5 years experience in leading several LSS Black Belt projects incl. extensive use of Minitab
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of lean philosophy and experience in implementation of lean tools or lean program
- At least 5 years experience in a supply chain environment
- Leadership, managing performance, customer focus, team player
- Excellent communication skills, process driven with strong analytical and problem-solving skills along with a strong commercial acumen
- Change management skills, team motivation, development of people
- Share enthusiasm for our business - respectful and accountable, high level of self and team motivation and have a proven history of achievements and successes
- Very good knowledge of Dutch and English.
Good reasons to join
We offer a challenging position within a fast developing Contract Logistics environment with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.
Please send your application in English via our website
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 70,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne-nagel.com