Logistics Admin Officer | Eindhout | req49799
We're looking for a Logistics Admin Officer to join our Contract Logistics Business Unit in Diest, at the Toyota site.
As a Logistics Admin Officer, you're responsible and in charge of follow-up & control of all our transport arrivals/departures on site.
- You guarantee, through monitoring the prepared planned truck schedules, timely arrival and departure of both trucks/drivers as capacity control and prepare the necessary documentation. (Invoicing, Customs documentation, pre-advices, mails)
- You guarantee the accurate handling of customs and related shipping documentation.
- You have daily contact with drivers ensuring correct hand-over shipping documents.
- You have daily contact with warehouse operations , Logistics Partners and the drivers.
- You follow-up and report daily on set and agreed KPI's and you are an active, hands on abnormality problem solver
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- You have a technical secondary education (or assimilated by experience).
- You have experience in Transportation and customs handling.
- You have strong communicative skills and you are driven, stress-resistant, solution-oriented and willing to collaborate with drivers, operations and the customer.
- You are flexible to work in a 2-shift-system. (5:30 - 14:00 & 14:00 - 22:30).
- You have excellent knowledge of English and Dutch, very good knowledge of Ms Office.
- You are a very good team player & stress resistant.
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
Are you driven & got the passion for logistics? Are you prepared to take responsibilities? We offer an elaborate education, a captivating & various job as a Logistics Admin Officer with lots of challenges waiting for you.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.