Kuehne + Nagel | 03.12.2019 | Brabant Flamand
Pricing & Procurement Officer
Description de l’offre
Pricing & Procurement Officer | Brussels | req56601
We are looking for a Pricing & Procurement Officer to join our team in Brucargo.
The pricing and procurement department is responsible to complete tenders and (spot) quotes for our airfreight business situated in Brucargo. As Pricing & Procurement officer you will participate in tenders and deliver quotes to the assigned clients both on Imports and exports. You are responsible to procure airfreight at market competitive rate levels. You build-up and maintain carrier relationships and build up a client network.
- Negotiating price requests with airlines and internal Kuehne+Nagel offices worldwide.
- Perform on Local tenders and contribute on worldwide Kuehne+Nagel Global tenders.
- Maintain and further develop bidding records.
- Furthermore you will contribute to optimize the pricing & procurement processes and services.
- Prepare Airfreight Quotes.
- Build, maintain and develop good relationships with internal contacts and external clients.
- Analyze Rate/Routing options and work with sales to provide best-fit services to our clients.
- Deliver administrative tasks correctly and on time.
- Work in accordance with KN BE QSHE rules and procedures.
- Work in accordance with existing SOP's and WI's.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- .Advanced knowledge of Airfreight procedures (Import and / or Export & Pharma) and GDP regulations.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Advanced analytical thinking, able to analyze big data
- "Can do" Mentality
- Ability to work with demanding deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, …)
- Languages: Very good verbal and written knowledge of English, Dutch and French required. Other language is an asset.
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
We offer a position within a strong international environment with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne+Nagel Group.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
Kuehne + Nagel
Avec environ 82 000 collaborateurs et 1 300 implantations à travers 100 pays, le Groupe Kuehne + Nagel est un des leaders mondiaux du transport et de la logistique. Sa position d’acteur majeur repose sur son savoir-faire en transport maritime, transport aérien, transport route et logistique contractuelle, lié à une expertise en logistique intégrée basée sur le pilotage des flux. Plus d’information sur www.kuehne- nagel.com .Découvrez les autres opportunités de carrière chez Kuehne + Nagel