Lineas NV | 21.06.2021 | Limbourg
Fullfillment Supervisor (Genk)
Description de l’offre
Are you a stress-resistant People Manager with a passion for logistics? Do you like to take responsibilities and have a serious impact?
Then maybe you are our new Fullfillment Supervisor in Genk!
At Lineas you can:
- Work in an open and flexible environment where you can be yourself
- Do things and put your ideas forward
- Contribute to a better environment and mobility
Who are we?
We are Lineas, the largest private rail freight operator in Europe. We convince companies to shift the transport of their goods from road to rail. Because that's much better for the climate and mobility. We make this Modal Shift a reality with the best train products and innovative services.
We, the FREIGHT FORCE, dedicate ourselves day after day to the freight transport of our customers. And to really make a difference!
Who are we looking for?
As a Fullfillment Supervisor you will be accountable of all operational activities during the shift. You will supervise, manage and optimize the flow of wagons from inbound to outbound by setting or adapting priorities, acting pro-actively and by re-allocating personnel in case of deviations or changes in the environment.
What are your duties?
- Hierarchically responsible for Logistics Coordinators, Administrator, Real Time traction support & Team Leader
- Functionally responsible for Ground Operators, Instructor Shunting Drivers and Shunting Drivers
- Coaching of personnel & creating personnel development plans
- Continuous improvement (as a project team member, not as a project manager) to enhance efficiency, flow and quality
- Ensuring communication to all personnel (top-down and bottom-up)
- SPOC when (transversal) problems have to be escalated
- Participating to Daily Quality Meetings (only during early shift) and escalates (transversal) problems with the different stakeholders when necessary
- Assembling and prioritizing continuous improvement projects identified during the shift (eg. via tools and gemba walks) and reports this to the Station Manager
- Performing safety walks to prevent incidents
What is your profile?
- Bachelor education or similar level by experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Team Lead or Manager
- Minimum 3 years of experience in logistics or supply chain
- Expertise with the lean philosophy and continuous improvement projects
- A great communicator in Dutch, French and English
- Stress-resistant and focused without affecting the quality of decisions
- A proactive problemsolver
- Capable of taking major operational decisions while keeping your helicopter view
- You act efficiently and correctly in a continuously changing environment (in 3x8)
- Analytical skills and can make and interpret the necessary reports
Lineas stands for diversity. We believe that skills and talent are unrelated to gender, race, age, social background, sexual orientation, philosophical or religious beliefs, ...
What do we have to offer to you?
With us you will have the opportunity to develop your career in a fast growing and international company.
- You will be part of a team of passionate colleagues who will make the Modal Shift a reality.
- You will receive an attractive salary with attractive fringe benefits.
- We give you a personal training and all the coaching you need to get started.
- Afterwards, you will be given every opportunity to further develop your talents.
- You are allowed to work autonomously and independent of time - even from home or on location when it suits you best.
- You will end up in a young and energetic company. Things are moving fast here and a lot is always changing. That opens up permanent perspectives for your career.
Le transport ferroviaire de marchandise occupe une place plus importante chaque jour.
Ceci est logique : il est tellement préférable pour l’environnement et la mobilité de transporter la marchandise par le train que par le camion. Il est en outre bien souvent plus efficace et sûr.
Lineas est un des plus grands acteurs privés européens dans le domaine du transport de marchandises par rail. C’est pourquoi nous considérons qu’il est de notre responsabilité de convaincre les entreprises de passer au modal shift – sortir des routes, acheminer davantage de marchandises par train.
Nous réalisons cette ambitieuse mission avec les meilleurs produits, des services innovants, une flotte importante, et une très grande passion ainsi qu’un fort engagement envers nos clients. Nous voulons nous développer et faire une véritable différence au niveau international.
Lineas compte pour l’instant 1.900 collaborateurs.
Consultez les offres de Lineas et postulez en ligne. Créez votre profil.Découvrez les autres opportunités de carrière chez Lineas NV