Goods transport by train will become increasingly more important in the future. It is far less detrimental to the environment and mobility than road transport. Furthermore, it is often safer and more efficient.
Lineas is one of the largest European private enterprises in the area of goods transport by rail.
We therefore believe that it is our responsibility to convince companies to opt for the modal shift away from the road towards more goods by rail.
We carry out that ambitious task with the best products, innovative services, a large fleet and a great deal of passion and input for our customers. We want to grow and make a real difference on an international scale.
Why are we looking for a Multimodal Transport Expert & Market Research ?
The MultiModal transport expert aims at ensuring Lineas products and services offer are continuously beating the rails’ alternatives on its market.
What you will have to do
- You are the expert for the benchmarking of our products against alternative modal solutions including truck, with a close follow-up of competitors in these sectors. Building on this expertise you have a long-term view on the market evolution and forecast.
- Your source of information are two-fold
- External information and also field information or experience we are already have in our team at IFB already managing door-to-door container logistics
- Client insights, that you will transversally gathering via interviews, surveys and net promoter scores to understand what is the client journey end-to-end, why clients are leaving or joining rail solutions.
- You make recommendations on products & services offer to beat truck and you follow-up the implementation of these new offers to confirm it makes the difference for client.
- Your analysis and insights are a key enabler to build the commercial Strategy and product offering: the team rely on your expertise to build the near future.
What you must be able to do
- Degree or previous experience showing strong data analytics
- Sector experience and/or knowledge of truck operations highly appreciated
- Fluency in English, French/Dutch. Three languages (incl. German) is a plus
- You have a strong analytical profile and a provider of valid information duly checked, reviewed and backed-up.
- You are data-oriented but with focused on the “so what” of the data you have gathered
- You have a real capacity of synthesis and prioritization in order to convey the key relevant messages to the teams
What we offer
You get the chance to grow and to launch your career in a booming company.
- You get attractive pay with fine fringe benefits.
- You will be joining a young and dynamic company. Things move forward rapidly, with all sorts of constant changes, opening up prospects for your career at all times.
- We give you thorough training from the outset together with all the coaching you need to get started, and subsequently every opportunity to develop your talents further.
- You may work independently and free of the boundaries of time – even from home or at a location that is better suited now and then.