Cargill | 13.01.2021 | Henegouwen
Customer and Sales Support
As the Customer and sales support representative you are the primary point of contact for a number of customers dealing with all activities related to the order to cash process and therefore interacting on a daily base with different departments involved (mainly sales, contract desk, planning, transport and quality) in order to achieve the committed service levels.
You have a basic understanding of customer service practices and procedures to participate in and provide support to improvement projects and commitments.
- You receive, process and confirm customer orders, new orders and order amendments
- You evaluate orders against customer contract (contract position, contract conditions) and contract application rules and take necessary actions in case of deviations
- You check production availability with planning and work out alternative solutions when needed
- You follow up the order status from creation till delivery and pro-actively inform the customer
- You ensure correct administration of ‘delivered weight’ customers
- You provide information to credit control to resolve invoice and payment queries
- You manage an effective filing system of all orders and delivery related documents
- You provide on a weekly base short-medium term demand forecast for own customer portfolio
- You monitor order patterns and pro-actively call customers to ensure a reliable forecast
- You provide timely answers to all customer inquiries related to the order to cash process and inform customers about order status, invoices, contract balances.
- You interface with customers through regular reviews and projects to ensure an understanding of the customers’ requirements and expectations.
- You collaborate with supply chain planning, logistics, plant operations and sales departments to fulfil orders and resolve scheduling challenges
- You support the sales team by giving them all relevant customer insights regarding orders, deliveries, invoicing and provide them with basic reports
- Bachelor degree
- Preferably 2 years’ experience in customer service or related areas
- IT systems literate (ERP and MS Office)
- Understanding of basic supply chain processes
- Preferably experience with export (outside Europe)
- Good level of German and English. Knowledge of French is an asset.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most olid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.