With a lineage of 30 years in NVOCC industry, ECU WORLDWIDE has been one of the global leaders in providing LCL services.
With a comprehensive global network through presence in over 90 countries, over 200 offices and more than 3.500 team members globally, today ECU WORLDWIDE not only ships cargo across all continents, we also offers wide variety of Value Added Services, Outsourcing Solutions and Consultancy around our core product of LCL.
For our office in Antwerp we are looking for a new customer service colleague (full-time). You will interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests.
- Communicate directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face to develop customer loyalty.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Make quotations, not only for existing clients but also for new / potential clients
- Report to and co-ordinate with sales department for marketing support
- Make all bookings for special customers / key accounts, send booking confirmations
- Arrange collection of cargo / delivery into our warehouse
- Send discharging notes
- Check outgoing invoices for some clients
- Be point of entry for sending B/L instructions and copies custom documents
- Good knowledge of Dutch, English and French, basic German
- Commercial attitude, customer minded person
- Good knowledge of incoterms, dangerous goods, claims handling
- Team player, stress resistant, problem solving person
- Work accurately
- No 9 to 5 mentality
You will be part of one of the world’s leading companies and work with seasoned colleagues. Your salary will be up to market standards including pension plan, health insurance, meal vouchers. The dynamic within the company provides ample opportunities for growth.
Please send your application with detailed CV to email@example.com and visit our website at www.ecuworldwide.com