FCM Travel Solutions is a leading, award-winning global corporate travel management company and one of the top five by size around the world.
We operate a global network which spans more than 90 countries, with more than 6000 staff world-wide. For seven consecutive years we have been recognized as the World's Leading Travel Management Company at the esteemed World Travel Awards (2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011). Today we want to strengthen our young, dynamic and growing organization in Zaventem with a:
(M/V) A LA CARTE TRAVEL CONSULTANT
Do you want to dream it, live it and sell it? If this excites you then you're in for an adventure!
At FCM Travel Solutions we are passionate about what we do and you'll need to be too. We're looking for individuals who are sales-driven, results-focused, determined to succeed, and who are committed to ensuring our customers have an amazing travel experience. You will love the thought of exceeding targets and earning rewards as a result.
Things you will need to bring to begin your adventure with us:
- Sales skills - You'll have that edge when it comes to sales and understanding how to provide amazing customer service. You'll be target-driven, commission-focused, and up for any challenge.
- Travel experience - You'll be a globe trotter who has an incurable case of the travel bug, demonstrated of course by having visited a variety of overseas destinations.
- Academic achievements - You'll have been a high flyer with academic accomplishments.
- Career ambition - You'll love the thought of a challenging career that can take you places.
Highlights along the way will include:
- Full-time position as à la carte travel consultant
- Our own in-house Learning Center - We will provide you with all the tools you need to get up and running, as well as ongoing training to further develop your skills and knowledge.
- Discounted travel benefits - We'll keep you up-to-date with any exclusive and industry specials.
- National and international awards nights, buzz nights, conferences, FAM Trips…the list goes on.
- Career development and advancement opportunities.
- Unbeatable company culture.
Interested? Please send your motivation and CV to Kelly Scheers