Kuehne+Nagel Luxembourg | 23.02.2023 | Antwerpen
Continuous Improvement - Site Green Belt
We are offering a Site Green Belt function within our contract logistics team in Campus Kempen : Geel - Eindhout - Tessenderlo. If you want to contribute to Continuous Improvement in one of the most successful logistics organizations, this is a great opportunity to join our Production System team!
As Continuous Improvement Site Green Belt your responsibility is to implement the internal continuous improvement strategy of the sites in alignment with the local management teams.
- Implement and maintain continuous improvement techniques and Production System tools such as: lean six sigma, SQCDP boards, 5S, visual management, standardization, process status boards, process control boards, flow, VSM and more,
- Train, coach and support employees at various levels in the organization in applying continuous improvement techniques and tools,
- Lead and realize diverse projects in collaboration with employees out of different teams,
- Actively identify and create the conditions to reach a culture of participation and involvement in which continuous improvement becomes self-evident,
- Guide and support the management team in developing knowledge concerning Production System and lean thinking,
- Perform administration tasks; Identify, lead and deliver LSS Green Belt level projects; Validate DMAIC savings and CI progress with Finance,
- Identify and contribute to solutions that add value to customers’ business; ensure maintenance of Production System and Kuehne-Nagel Excellence standards. LI-AM2
Your Skills and Experiences
- Master degree in logistics / business economics (or equal level in thinking and performing by experience),
- 3 to 5 years experience in an operational role, preferably within supply chain environment,
- First experience in Lean Six Sigma Tools, Project management, Continuous Improvement and Lean Thinking and eager to become a specialist in these matters,
- Strong communication skills: being able to build rapport with colleagues at different levels in the organization, eager to coach and train people. Born motivator with enthusiasm to activate people,
- Analytical thinking combined with a hands-on and proactive mind-set,
- Advanced knowledge of Dutch and English.
Good Reasons to Join
We offer a challenging position within a fast developing contract logistics environment with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.
Met meer dan 78.000 medewerkers op 1.400 locaties in meer dan 100 landen is de Kuehne+Nagel Groep één van 's werelds toonaangevende logistieke dienstverleners.
Bekijk de vacatures van Kuehne+Nagel hieronder en solliciteer online.Bekijk andere carrièremogelijkheden bij Kuehne+Nagel