Kuehne+Nagel Luxembourg | 23.09.2023 | Luxembourg
Contract Logistics Operations Supervisor (m/f/d)
Become part of a team that focuses on collaboration and development. Develop your potential and broaden your horizons in a collegial and professional environment. Be the direct point of contact for our operational staff and work closely with our Customer Service and Warehouse Management teams to add value for our customers. We, the Contract Logistics Warehouse Operations team, are looking for a new Contract Logistics Operations Supervisor (m/f/d) and look forward to receiving your application!
As a Contract Logistics Operations Supervisor, you will be responsible for the continuous improvement of warehouse operations by managing and developing warehouse staff, as well as monitoring and evaluating operations.
- Motivating, coaching and training your staff by monitoring the progress of current training courses and identifying future training needs;
- Prioritising the warehouse by developing workload planning based on customer needs with strong customer service involvement;
- Organising management meetings and ensuring good communication between all stakeholders;
- Evaluating and analysing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) on a daily basis, defining and monitoring corrective actions;
- Evaluating and implementing all actions aimed at creating synergies within the operational teams;
- Understanding SOP's and customer requirements and ensuring their translation into daily activities;
- Identification of performance issues and proactively providing potential solutions;
- Initiating and implementing continuous improvement projects.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Several years of experience in logistics or production, warehouse operations, people management and Lean Six Sigma;
- Strong interest in developing the performance, skills, accountability and independence of the team and its members;
- Good knowledge of warehouse systems and all warehouse techniques and key performance indicators (KPIs);
- Ability to analyze and summarize;
- Ability to make decisions under pressure and in stressful situations;
- Strong affinity with the quality standards required by the customer;
- Excellent communication skills in English and French or German;
- Willingness to work in a team.
Good Reasons to Join
For us, the warehouse operations team, cooperation within the team, with other colleagues and a focus on our customers are essential. We're looking for a manager who will give us constructive feedback in the form of recognition as well as development opportunities, fairness and support. Be our role model and help us grow as a team and the organization as a whole. Give us clear structures and goals, but also have the courage to just try something. Make suggestions on how we can make our daily work easier. We're happy to help! You can also expect regular and valuable feedback from your future manager and from us. Everyone in our company has clear goals and an individual development plan. We enjoy working in flat hierarchies, in a fast-paced, stimulating and international environment. Take advantage of our monetary and non-monetary benefits (such as direct train access, free parking, company events). We look forward to meeting you!
Met meer dan 78.000 medewerkers op 1.400 locaties in meer dan 100 landen is de Kuehne+Nagel Groep één van 's werelds toonaangevende logistieke dienstverleners.
Bekijk de vacatures van Kuehne+Nagel hieronder en solliciteer online.Bekijk andere carrièremogelijkheden bij Kuehne+Nagel