Kuehne+Nagel Luxembourg | 04.05.2023 | Limburg
We are looking for an Operations Expert for our warehouse located in Tessenderlo. Are you the passionate professional we are looking for?
We are looking for a dynamic Operations Expert to join our Contract Logistics Business Unit. You will be joining our team of experts and serve as the right hand for the operations manager in the deployment of a new project. As part of our operational team, you will be tasked with moving a project from conceptual to fully implemented. You will be responsible for delivering a fully operational process to the site ensuring that we can hit the ground running at go-live. As part of the project team, your will start at the design phase move through testing before being a key player in executing the first orders. For this role we are looking for someone with a first operational background who is looking to be developed towards an operational leadership role within 1-2 years.
- Support of our operational stream in the project. Coordinating critical actions, providing input in our processes and working closely with information systems and technical streams.
- Translation of our design to practical elements in preparation of our training and go-live schedule. This can include a.o working instructions, process descriptions, reporting set-up and training schedules
- You are responsible for the translation from the theory to practice which entails the onboarding and training of the operational team (supervisors, foreman and warehouse workers).
- You are the knowledge center until we have handed over the project to our operations team and play a strong role in identifying potential bottlenecks and collaborating with other teams to solve them
- You will manage diverse projects within the large projects where you are the lead in planning, preparing and delivering the right progress.
- Brickwall the execution and follow-up of our quality, health, safety, and security policy (QSHE) including safety meetings, safety walks, security audits, follow-up of data quality in different databases, and more.
Your Skills and Experiences
- You have a bachelor’s degree in economical, logistics or equal level by experience complemented with at least 2 years of successful management in a role similar to the vacant role.
- You have a solid knowledge both of warehouse and logistic processes and the concepts of lean management and continuous improvement.
- You have a first leadership experience or a strong background as an expert looking to gain that experience.
- You have a self-motivating and result-motivated personality.
- Language skills: English, Dutch- fluent speaking and writing, French is an asset.
Good Reasons to Join
We offer a challenging position within a fast-developing Contract Logistics environment with a competitive salary, including a bonus and company car, and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.
Met meer dan 78.000 medewerkers op 1.400 locaties in meer dan 100 landen is de Kuehne+Nagel Groep één van 's werelds toonaangevende logistieke dienstverleners.
Bekijk de vacatures van Kuehne+Nagel hieronder en solliciteer online.Bekijk andere carrièremogelijkheden bij Kuehne+Nagel