Kuehne+Nagel Luxembourg | 23.02.2023 | Limburg
QSHE Coordinator - Prevention Advisor II
Are you passionate about logistics and fascinated by the safety of your colleagues, quality and the drive to achieve it? Then the position of QSHE Coordinator - Prevention Adviser II could be just the right fit for you! You will be working for one of the world's leading logistics companies and your position is dedicated to an important customer in the retail sector. Initially you will be working in our temporary warehouse in Tessenderlo until the final move to Kampenhout, where you will be stationed.
As the QSHE Coordinator - Prevention Advisor II, you will play a key role in achieving our safety, well-being and quality objectives. As a new activity, there is much to be done, you are willing to put the boots on the ground and make futureproof connections with your colleagues in order to improve safety, health and quality metrics.
- Supervise and support the organization in setting up procedures using the Kuehne+Nagel Document Management System.
- Implement and develop awareness and positive acceptance of the QSHE policy in the local organization. You will work in a refrigerated (0°C-15°C) logistics environment with about 160 employees working in 3 shifts.
- Lead quality inspections and audits, following up and analyzing accidents or incidents, supporting the induction of new employees, etc.
- Supervise and support the organization in obtaining/maintaining quality certifications regarding food safety.
- Provide and organize training on safety and quality. LI-AM2
Your Skills and Experiences
- You are a graduate, or you are in currently in training for the Level I or Level II Prevention Advisor certification. You are willing to train yourself to a Level I in due time,
- First experience with quality management systems or are familiar with G-017 and food safety (HACCP),
- You are quality-, customer- and solution-oriented, you are a team player,
- Knowledge of MS office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint),
- Fluent in English and Dutch, French is an asset.
Good Reasons to Join
We offer a complete position in a strong international environment, with a competitive salary and opportunities for development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.
Met meer dan 78.000 medewerkers op 1.400 locaties in meer dan 100 landen is de Kuehne+Nagel Groep één van 's werelds toonaangevende logistieke dienstverleners.
Bekijk de vacatures van Kuehne+Nagel hieronder en solliciteer online.Bekijk andere carrièremogelijkheden bij Kuehne+Nagel