Customer Service Representative | Geel | req54794
We are offering a challenging Customer Service Officer function at our Contract Logistic Site in Geel, Belgium. Are you the voice for the customer who we are looking for?
As a Customer Service Officer you will be responsible for delivering an excellent contact with different customers of which the logistic processes are based in our site in Geel. You are the direct link between our company and the customer. You are responsible for the communication towards the customer and for the administration which comes along with the customer service. You will inform customers on the status of our service within order processing, you will also communicate about the coordination of the actions needed, you will be handling complaints and turn them from dissatisfaction into trust and customer loyalty. Your new role is based in a multi-user warehouse of 77.000 m2 located in Geel with about 250 highly committed employees. In this warehouse environment we mainly handle fast moving consumer goods (printers, copiers, toys, beverage industry supplies) and pharmaceutical products and medical devices.
- Deliver maximize customer satisfaction in line with the contractual arrangements by focusing on coordination and administration of the order process.
- Ensure follow-up of all aspects related to the complete handling of orders placed by customers and be responsive and demonstrate a sense of urgency when required.
- Align with both internal stakeholders, such as operational team leaders and managers, and external stakeholders, on providing the best possible customer service.
- Inform the customer at all times about the progress of our service.
- Ensure a correct and on time invoicing for our services.
- Complaints handling: register, coordinate actions needed to resolve the issue, communication on solutions with customers.
- Participate in initiatives on continuous improvement
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- You have a bachelor degree in logistics or equal level by experience.
- You have at least 1 year of experience in a customer service function or a logistics administration function.
- You have a solid understanding of the basics of logistics / warehouse processes such as inbound / outbound / stock / etc.
- You are a born communicator, towards customers, external partners and suppliers.
- Your IT and IS skills: basic MS Excel, experience with WMS is an asset.
- Your language skills: professional level of English and Dutch, speaking and writing, other languages are an asset.
- You like a healthy level of stress in your job and you have strong organizing skills.
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
We offer a permanent position. You will be working in a strong international environment with motivated and committed colleagues. Please contact us for more information if you are in doubt.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.