Kuehne + Nagel | 12.02.2020 | Antwerpen
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt | Eindhout | req59724
We are offering a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt function within our Contract Logistics team in Eindhout.
As Lean Six Sigma Green Belt your responsibilities will be to identify and deliver Lean Six Sigma Green Belt projects and contribute to the implementation of the internal continuous improvement strategy (Kuehne + Nagel Production System) for our Contract Logistics sites BeLux in alignment with the local management teams.
- Active participation in Deep Dive Value Stream Analysis (DDVSA) Events with the operational teams to identify improvement opportunities and DMAIC projects throughout the business.
- Identify, lead and deliver LSS Green Belt level projects for the sites in line with site objectives and budget requirements together with operational teams.
- Identify and contribute to solutions that add value to customers' business.
- Validate DMAIC savings and CI progress with Finance and document through the Corporate Tracker tool.
- Ensure maintenance of KNPS and KN Excellence standards across the sites.
- Facilitate and foster the Continuous Improvement process and culture across the sites.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Bachelor or Master degree in logistics or business economics
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt with at least 3 years' experience in leading several LSS Green Belt projects (plus: knowledge of Minitab)
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of lean philosophy and experience in implementation of lean tools or lean program
- At least 3 years experience in a manufacturing environment or supply chain environment
- Leadership, managing performance, customer focus, team player
- Excellent communication skills, process driven with strong analytical and problem solving skills along with a strong commercial acumen
- Change management skills, team motivation, development of people
- Share enthusiasm for our business - respectful and accountable, high level of self and team motivation and have a proven history of achievements and successes
- Very good knowledge of Dutch and English.
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
We offer a challenging position within a fast developing Contract Logistics environment with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
+49 (0) 151 441 474 39
Kuehne + Nagel
Met meer dan 82,000 medewerkers op ongeveer 1.300 locaties in meer dan 100 landen is Kuehne + Nagel een van de toonaangevende internationale logistieke dienstverleners.
Bekijk de vacatures van Kuehne + Nagel hieronder en solliciteer online.Bekijk andere carrièremogelijkheden bij Kuehne + Nagel