Kuehne + Nagel | 27.07.2020 | Antwerpen
Sea Logistics Forwarder
Sea Logistics Forwarder | Belgium | req63502
We are looking for a Sea Logistics Forwarder to join our dynamic Sea Logistics Team.
The Sea Logistics Forwarder is responsible for handling Import, Export, or LCL shipments. In your role, you support customers by providing helpful information, answering questions, and responding to complaints. Additionally, you coordinate the transport and take care of the administration, making sure that all documents and formalities are fulfilled.
- Handle a variation of Export / Import and/or LCL shipments;
- Have regular contacts with the customers to define the best practices and offer advice if needed;
- Provide customers with quotes in collaboration with your manager or responsible person;
- Inform the customer correctly and in time about the course of the shipment;
- Follow the course of the shipment from the customer until the port of departure/arrival;
- Signal or correct mistakes and resolve issues, ambiguities, incompleteness's that were escalated by employees whether or not in agreement with your direct manager;
- Optimize the operational and administrative processes for more efficiency within your department;
- Provide customer reportings when requested.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Logistics / Supply Chain Management
- Proven experience in Sea Logistics
- Strong knowledge in Freight Forwarding
- Advanced knowledge on industry specific guidelines and adherence to regulatory requirements
- Ability to communicate persuasively whilst demonstrating adaptability and empathy
- Problem-Solving and able to work under pressure
- Willingness to continuously improve
- Languages: Native Dutch and very good verbal and written knowledge of English
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
We offer an employee-friendly and casual environment for you to become a skilled transportation logistics professional in a challenging and fast-developing company with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
Kuehne + Nagel
Met meer dan 82,000 medewerkers op ongeveer 1.300 locaties in meer dan 100 landen is Kuehne + Nagel een van de toonaangevende internationale logistieke dienstverleners.
Bekijk de vacatures van Kuehne + Nagel hieronder en solliciteer online.Bekijk andere carrièremogelijkheden bij Kuehne + Nagel