Kuehne + Nagel | 26.03.2020 | Vlaams-Brabant
Warehouse Supervisor | Belgium | req59602
We are looking for a responsible and experienced Warehouse Supervisor to join our team! As a Warehouse Supervisor, you will be responsible for ensuring the highest quality of the work and maximizing productivity of our warehouse.
For one of our key customers in the aviation industry, we are looking for a warehouse supervisor to manage a dedicated warehouse for spare parts for aircraft. The warehouse is located on the premises of the Belgian Airforce Base in Melsbroek. Together with your other colleague warehouse supervisor, you are responsible to lead a small team of warehouse employees in 2 shifts (6h - 22h) and to ensure that all the daily operations are completed on time.
- To oversee daily operations in the warehouse and be the SPOC for our customer and operations manager located in Spain.
- Daily supervision of a team of warehouse employees. This includes but is not limited to the evaluation, development and possibly corrective actions.
- Supervise the picking process and optimize where possible. Prepare the loading and unloading of trucks.Restack or rebuild pallets, repack and label goods including the performance of a quality check.
- Process the administration that comes with the handling of the goods.
- Acts as a first contact to employees in case of questions or problems with shipping, equipment, etc.
- Check incoming and outgoing goods on quantity and quality.
- Signify, escalate and resolve damages, ambiguities and problems.
- To make certain that the safety rules are respected (via regular safety tours, work accident analyses, etc.) All this to make our employees cooperate more proactively on a strong safety policy.
- When and where needed, the supervisor will work with the warehouse employees
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- You are a strong and committed leader who knows how to organize a small warehouse operation.
- Through your managerial experience, you know how to form a team and motivate them to reach the target together. You know how to adapt to different situations and colleagues and possibly change your approach.
- You are well-organized, independent and solution orientation professional
- You are employed in a two-shift system (flexibility is required)
- You speak Dutch, French and English fluently.
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
We offer a position within a strong international environment with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne+Nagel Group.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
+49 (0) 175 5587072
Kuehne + Nagel
Met meer dan 82,000 medewerkers op ongeveer 1.300 locaties in meer dan 100 landen is Kuehne + Nagel een van de toonaangevende internationale logistieke dienstverleners.
Bekijk de vacatures van Kuehne + Nagel hieronder en solliciteer online.Bekijk andere carrièremogelijkheden bij Kuehne + Nagel