Kuehne+Nagel | 27.04.2021 |
Air Logistics Costumer Care Specialist Pharma & Healthcare
Air Logistics Costumer Care Specialist Pharma & Healthcare | Belgium | req72651
If you wish to contribute to one of the most successful logistics organisation, this is an excellent opportunity to join our team!
The Air Logistics Customer Care Specialist Pharma & Healthcare is responsible for ensuring that our customer's experience is a positive one every time they engage with Kuehne + Nagel. Specifically, he/she will be part of a team within our Customer Care Locations, who are responsible for direct interaction with our customers, proactive customer service, problem-solving, customer follow up, interaction with our sales colleagues, and equally as important, ensuring that our Operational Care Centers have all of the necessary information (including systematic information) to be able to execute on our customer behalf.
- Pro-actively advise and consult Customers to ensure satisfaction;
- Monitor Customer Shipments to provide proactive updates to customers and to problem solve (by collaborating with other stakeholders) in anticipation of a customer complaint;
- Manage operational tasks through Business Process Automation tools (BPA) and all related features;
- Inclusion and transfer of customer requirements into the Kuehne+Nagel systems (including sold rates and other agreements) so that Operational Care Centers are informed about Deliverables;
- Provide problem resolution in alignment with stakeholders;
- Qualification of customer inquiries, Provision of Quotations within corporate guidelines for pricing, Up-selling, and requisite follow up and closure;
- Manage Operational Relationship: Knowledge exchange with the sales and account management teams;
- Creating, refining, and reviewing reports as needed including Performance analysis;
- Manage Claims from reporting through to closure.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Freight Forwarding;
- Proven experience in Air logistics;
- Strong knowledge in Freight Forwarding;
- Advanced knowledge on industry-specific guidelines and adherence to regulatory requirements;
- Ability to communicate persuasively, demonstrating adaptability and empathy;
- Problem-Solving and able to work under pressure;
- Willingness to continuously improve;
- Languages: Very good verbal and written knowledge of French and English required. Any other language is an asset;
- Knowledge of pharma and/or healthcare is a strong plus.
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
We offer an employee-friendly and casual environment for you to become a skilled transportation logistics professional in a challenging and fast-developing company with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 78,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
Met meer dan 78.000 medewerkers op 1.400 locaties in meer dan 100 landen is de Kuehne+Nagel Groep één van 's werelds toonaangevende logistieke dienstverleners.
Bekijk de vacatures van Kuehne+Nagel hieronder en solliciteer online.Bekijk andere carrièremogelijkheden bij Kuehne+Nagel