Kuehne+Nagel | 28.04.2021 |
Air Logistics Operational Care Specialist
Air Logistics Operational Care Specialist | Belgium | req72653
If you wish to contribute to one of the most successful logistics organizations, this is an excellent opportunity to join our team!
The Operational Care Specialist is responsible for managing the coordination of customer shipments by securing buy rates (when required) as well as capacity with qualified carriers/partners and or via the Kuehne Nagel gateways. Specifically, the Operational Care Specialist will be part of a team ( Operational Care Centers) responsible for coordinating transport activities by executing the necessary bookings with our partners and gateways, executing the requisite data entry associated with transport document generation, generating the required documentation, and liaising with our customer care specialists to ensure specific requirements are met (Transit Times, Carrier selection, Routings, etc). All of these activities are to be performed in compliance with rules and regulations governing air transport and associated national protocols and executed via Kuehne Nagel operational systems.
- Coordinate and align customer deliverables with customer care teams, partners and suppliers to manage the transportation of customer's cargo;
- Manage operational tasks through Business Process Automation tools (BPA) and all related features;
- Review and ensure alignment of shipping instructions including to clarify any deviations/conflicts in contradiction to country regulations, export compliance and rate and routing information;
- Report problems, operational disputes or discrepancies to supervisors, managers, divisional managers or branch managers;
- Monitor operational performance of carriers and other vendors and escalate / create awareness if performance and commitments are not being delivered;
- Initiate and resolve any rate or performance discrepancies;
- Work with Sales and Customer Care teams on account implementation, ensuring a smooth transition from sales to operations.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Freight Forwarding;
- Proven experience in Air logistics;
- Advanced knowledge on industry-specific guidelines and adherence to regulatory requirements;
- Ability to communicate persuasively, demonstrating adaptability and empathy;
- Problem-Solving and able to work under pressure;
- Willingness to continuously improve;
- Languages: Very good verbal and written knowledge of French and English required. Any other language is an asset.
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
We offer an employee-friendly and casual environment for you to become a skilled transportation logistics professional in a challenging and fast-developing company with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 78,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
Met meer dan 78.000 medewerkers op 1.400 locaties in meer dan 100 landen is de Kuehne+Nagel Groep één van 's werelds toonaangevende logistieke dienstverleners.
Bekijk de vacatures van Kuehne+Nagel hieronder en solliciteer online.Bekijk andere carrièremogelijkheden bij Kuehne+Nagel