Kuehne+Nagel | 14.03.2021 | Luik
Air Logistics Perishables Specialist
Air Logistics Perishables Specialist | Belgium | req69718
If you wish to contribute to one of the most successful logistics organization, this is an excellent opportunity to join our team as an Air Logistics Perishables Specialist!
You are responsible to handle the coordination and administration of our perishables activities. The role is responsible for the local coordination with the warehouse (distribution of the goods), contact with FAVV to obtain approvals and facilitate spot checks as well as internal communication towards the different stakeholders. Additionally, the perishables specialist is responsible for ensuring that our customers' experience is a positive one each and every time they engage with Kuehne + Nagel. Specifically proactive customer service, problem-solving, and customer follow-up.
- Pro-actively advise and consult Customers to ensure satisfaction;
- Monitoring Customer Shipments in order to provide proactive updates to customers and to problem solve in anticipation of a customer complaint;
- Manage operational tasks through Business Process Automation tools (BPA) and all related features;
- Operational coordination of the Perishables Business with all stakeholders (internal, FAVV and handling agents);
- Inclusion and transfer of customer requirements into the KN systems;
- To monitor the operational performance of carriers and other vendors and escalate / create awareness if performance and commitments are not being delivered;
- To initiate and resolve any performance discrepancies;
- Drafting and completing phytosanitary documents;
- Completion of NCTS docs;
- Preparation of invoicing & reporting.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- You already have proven experience in Air Logistics, more importantly, Perishables Business;
- You are a well-organized, independent and solution orientation professional;
- You have basic knowledge of Customs;
- You are employed in a flexible system and not intimidated by working weekends or evenings;
- You speak English fluently + Dutch or French.
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
We offer a position within a strong international environment with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne+Nagel Group.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 78,000 employees at some 1,400 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
Met meer dan 78.000 medewerkers op 1.400 locaties in meer dan 100 landen is de Kuehne+Nagel Groep één van 's werelds toonaangevende logistieke dienstverleners.
Bekijk de vacatures van Kuehne+Nagel hieronder en solliciteer online.Bekijk andere carrièremogelijkheden bij Kuehne+Nagel