Kuehne+Nagel | 23.04.2021 | Limburg
Contract Manager | Belgium | req72424
We are looking for an experienced Contract Manager to join our growing team of experts in the newest Contract Logistics branch in Tessenderlo, Belgium.
You will play a key role in managing the relationship with a major regional customer. You will deploy the customer strategy in liaison with the customer and will guide them in achieving their supply chain overhaul. As a Contract Manager, you will be responsible for both P&L as well as customer excellence and will act as a hands-on manager who is equally competent to take part in tactical discussions as well as to drive operational success.
- Taking responsibility for the P&L of the customer while creating and maintaining the customer value strategy;
- Leading the contract negotiations with major subcontractors;
- Preparation and participation in regular business reviews;
- Ensuring adequate service delivery on a structural level while driving the structural meetings and communicating effectively with all the key stakeholders;
- Acting as a sparring partner towards the customer with the common aim to achieve their SNS promises to the market;
- Leading and initiating various improvement projects and initiatives. By closely monitoring operational KPIs and in cooperation with the customer, you will be creating a pipeline of ideas that aim to continuously improve results in operations, customer service, and innovation;
- Acting like a confident leader towards the operational management and driving the entire organization towards a continuously changing and sometimes ambiguous environment;
- While driving further innovation, you will have access to and will rely on our global best practices.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- You have a strong understanding of complex supply chains and can translate customer wishes into practical projects for the operational leaders;
- You bring more than 3 years of experience from a function in which you had the P&L responsibility;
- You are an excellent communicator with strong stakeholder management and relationship-building skills;
- You have outstanding organizational and multitasking skills that allow you to manage multiple projects at the same time while respecting the assigned deadlines;
- You have a strong analytical mindset linked to processes and numerical reasoning;
- You have general industry knowledge of common carrier contracts, freight payment, audit processes, and supply chain engineering;
- You speak Dutch and English fluently;
- Experience in Business Intelligence will be considered a plus.
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
We offer a permanent position. You will be working in a strong international environment with motivated and committed colleagues. Please contact us for more information if you are in doubt.
With over 78,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
Met meer dan 78.000 medewerkers op 1.400 locaties in meer dan 100 landen is de Kuehne+Nagel Groep één van 's werelds toonaangevende logistieke dienstverleners.
Bekijk de vacatures van Kuehne+Nagel hieronder en solliciteer online.Bekijk andere carrièremogelijkheden bij Kuehne+Nagel