Kuehne+Nagel | 20.01.2021 | Antwerpen
Customer Onboarding Project Manager
Customer Onboarding Project Manager | Belgium | req68594
We are looking for a Customer Onboarding Project Manager to join our Contract Logistics team in Geel.
You will be responsible to deliver customer onboarding project implementations and ensure all customer onboarding projects are delivered on time, in scope, and within budget. You will manage and pro-actively follow-up and intervene where needed in running customer onboarding projects.
- Overall pro-active management, execution, supervision, coordination and final responsibility for the zero failure implementation of customer onboarding projects in Contract Logistics BeNeLux.
- You will take this responsibility in strong collaboration with your team of Project Managers and ensure that your team achieves the internal KPI's. This includes full responsibility in escalation of resource, problem-solving and solution coordination on all issues which appear. Important focus point is the interaction and collaborations between project stakeholders and ensuring an overall view is available. Furthermore, you guard the application of KN CTI standard project management and agreed reporting system during all projects.
- Preparation and execution of the bi-weekly project SteerCo boards. The content must be aligned by the Customer Onboarding Project Managers with their respective Project Executives and Project Teams.
- Maintain and strengthen the existing continuous improvement culture by actively stimulating and supporting continuous improvement initiatives. Lessons Learned from past customer onboarding projects are key to identify improvement areas.
- You will be the ambassador for continuous improvement in order to increase performance and quality and deliver zero failure projects which are on time, in scope and within budget.
- Roll out of corporate customer onboarding initiatives/changes within your project team.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- You have a master degree complemented with at least 5-7 years of successful management in a role similar to the vacant role. You have a solid knowledge of project management (eg Prince II) and of the concepts of lean management and continuous improvement combined with operational 3PL knowledge.
- You discovered a strong leadership within yourself to take responsibility for results and to lead a team. It goes without saying that this leadership emergence in well-oiled communication skills which you use in dialogue with colleagues, internal stakeholders and possibly also customers. You are capable of managing conflicts and resolving high tension situations in teams. Besides that you are passionate about coaching and developing your team members.
- You are able to have impact on the organization and project teams, not only limited to your team. You work pro-actively on preventing issues from arising. Besides that you are decisive and able to make sound business decisions. You have a self-motivating and result-motivated personality, solid organizing and time management skills. You welcome a healthy amount of stress in your job coming from (customer) deadlines and unforeseen circumstances.
- Software knowledge and usage: advanced MS Excel and experience or affinity with warehouse management systems
- Language skills: English, Dutch: fluent speaking and writing, French is an asset.
- You are willing to travel on occasion in the BeNeLux region
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
We offer a position within a fast-developing Contract Logistics environment with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 78,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
+32 (0) 474 66 06 55
Met meer dan 78.000 medewerkers op 1.400 locaties in meer dan 100 landen is de Kuehne+Nagel Groep één van 's werelds toonaangevende logistieke dienstverleners.
Bekijk de vacatures van Kuehne+Nagel hieronder en solliciteer online.Bekijk andere carrièremogelijkheden bij Kuehne+Nagel