Kuehne+Nagel | 23.04.2021 | Limburg
Key User Transport Operation Center
Key User Transport operation Center | Belgium | req72275
We are looking for a transport professional/engineer who will have a deep knowledge of the processes and systems of the Transport operation Center (ToC) in our warehouse located in Tessenderlo. Are you the passionate professional we are looking for?
You will be joining our team of experts and take ownership for delivering excellent performance in all the Transport activities assigned to you. The main mission of the ToC (Control Tower) is to satisfy the customer's need, ensure On Time in Full shipments in close collaboration with the Customer Service warehouse and the Supply chain departments. You will focus on the knowledge-, change + release- and incident management. The aim is to secure that the day-to-day activities and targets are met. In the first phase, you will be part of the project team to build up the ToC in Tessenderlo, including the implementation of a new Transport Management System (TMS). In a second phase, you will have a crucial role in the Go Live of the ToC for our new customer, with a focus on eCommerce. The Go-live is planned for mid-2021.
- Implement system changes, secure systems, and process know-how;
- Training of (new) end-users in the systems and tools;
- Document, centralize training material (SOP, QMW,…).
Change + Release management:
- Changes (e.g. setup, mapping, etc.) if required, need to be done through the involved super-user, and/or support structure;
- Key-user is responsible to involve Super-User and relevant application owners.
- Has deep knowledge of local operations - processes, KPI, and other customer agreements;
- Has defined 1st level system E2E competence and has according to tools& knowledge towards Target process and solution and EDI monitoring, data discrepancies, master data management, etc;
- Authorized to report an incident in a standardized form with the right amount of information into the relevant IS/IT support structures;
- Responsible to set the right incident priority;
- Counterpart to CL IS Central Helpdesk, KN support structures + others during the incident;
- Responsible to confirm solution and approve closing of the incident;
- Ability to communicate in English with the support organization.
Manage diverse projects within the transport environment. You will take part in defining, planning, preparing, implementing, and follow-up of projects such as the operational implementation of new customers, integration of new activities for current customers, integration of new ways of working, testing/validation and so forth.
Maintaining the continuous improvement culture by actively stimulating and supporting our Kuehne+Nagel Production System.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- You have a master's degree in international forwarding and logistics or equal level by experience complemented in a role similar to the vacant role;
- You have a solid knowledge of both transport and logistic processes and the concepts of lean management and continuous improvement;
- You have solid (personal) time management skills. You like a healthy amount of stress in your job coming from (customer) deadlines and unforeseen circumstances;
- You have a self-motivating and result-motivated personality;
- Software knowledge and usage: advanced MS Excel. Experience in using and configuring Transport management systems;
- Language skills: English, Dutch- fluent speaking and writing, French is an asset.
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
We offer a permanent position. You will be working in a strong international environment with motivated and committed colleagues. Please contact us for more information if you are in doubt.
With over 78,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
Met meer dan 78.000 medewerkers op 1.400 locaties in meer dan 100 landen is de Kuehne+Nagel Groep één van 's werelds toonaangevende logistieke dienstverleners.
Bekijk de vacatures van Kuehne+Nagel hieronder en solliciteer online.Bekijk andere carrièremogelijkheden bij Kuehne+Nagel