Kuehne+Nagel | 30.04.2021 | Luik
Operations Manager Vaccine Hub Liège
Operations Manager Vaccine Hub Liège | Belgium | req72714
If you wish to contribute to one of the most successful logistics organizations, this is an excellent opportunity to join our team!
The Operations Manager contributes to the realization of the objectives of the site. He/she is responsible for directing, coordinating, and starting up / following up operational processes within the warehouse.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for directing, coordinating, and following up operational measures so that:
- Activities are carried out according to the agreed QCDISME objectives (quality, cost, delivery, improvement, safety, morale, environment);
- There is a continuous improvement process on these QCDISME objectives;
- People within the operational organization are continuously developing so that they can actively participate in the realization and improvement of the results;
- The tactical/operational plan for the department based on the long-term policy is drawn up, executed, and adjusted. You translate long-term strategy into daily operations;
- Customer meetings (MBR, QBR) where the agreed KPI's are presented and discussed are sufficiently prepared. Understand and feel where the customer's values lie and convert them into concrete proposals;
- Pharma compliance rules and regulations are met.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Masters degree or equivalent. Work experience of at least five years in a managerial operational position preferably within Contract Logistics;
- Advanced analytical thinking, result-oriented, quality-minded;
- Good communicator and team player; Good negotiation skills and diplomacy allowing you to create a consensus;
- Positive mindset; Immune to stress;
- Languages: Very good verbal and written knowledge of French and English required. Any other language is an asset;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, …)
With over 78,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
Met meer dan 78.000 medewerkers op 1.400 locaties in meer dan 100 landen is de Kuehne+Nagel Groep één van 's werelds toonaangevende logistieke dienstverleners.
Bekijk de vacatures van Kuehne+Nagel hieronder en solliciteer online.Bekijk andere carrièremogelijkheden bij Kuehne+Nagel