Kuehne+Nagel | 20.03.2021 | Antwerpen
QSHE Manager | Belgium | req71064
We are offering a QSHE Manager function within our contract logistics team in Campus Kempen (Geel/Eindhout/Tessenderlo).
The QSHE & Security Manager (Quality, Safety, Health and Environment, Security and Dangerous Goods) manages, organizes, and develops all existing certifications, quality process controls, KPI and performance measurement, and reporting processes within Kuehne + Nagel Kempen to meet both internal and external requirements, including legal compliance and customer's expectations. Thus with the support of the National QSHE Manager and Business Manager and by supporting Business units and their customers as required.
- Establish and maintain quality processes compliant with KN company directives regarding quality across each department to ensure that the departments deliver customer satisfaction throughout each business engagement;
- Implement, develop and create awareness and positive acceptance of the QSHE standards and ensure adherence throughout the organization to achieve customer satisfaction;
- Develop, together with the Pharma team, solid Pharma quality processes. Be the expert consultant for all pharma implementation projects, with regards to quality requirements;
- Management of Quality and SHE teams;
- Ensure compliance with current local S&H legislation via SHE Manager;
- Maintain an active and effective Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPA) program (TIP) to include sufficient performance of Root Cause Analysis, and an ongoing review of actions put in place to determine the effectiveness of the corrective action.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.Work experience of at least five years in a managerial QSHE related position, preferably within Pharma;
- Advanced analytical thinking, special interest in regulations, quality systems, and processes;
- Good communicator and team player; Good negotiation skills and diplomacy allowing you to create a consensus;
- A positive mindset; Immune to stress;
- Languages: Very good verbal and written knowledge of English and Dutch required. Any other language is an asset;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, …)
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
We offer a permanent position. You will be working in a strong international environment with motivated and committed colleagues. Please contact us for more information if you are in doubt.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
Met meer dan 78.000 medewerkers op 1.400 locaties in meer dan 100 landen is de Kuehne+Nagel Groep één van 's werelds toonaangevende logistieke dienstverleners.
Bekijk de vacatures van Kuehne+Nagel hieronder en solliciteer online.Bekijk andere carrièremogelijkheden bij Kuehne+Nagel