Kuehne+Nagel | 30.04.2021 | Luik
Responsible Person Vaccine Hub Liège
Responsible Person Vaccine Hub Liège | Belgium | req72710
We are offering a Responsible Person (RP) role to ensure that Kuehne+Nagel complies with WDA, GDP, EU, and FAGG regulations.
The RP manages, organizes, and develops all existing certifications, quality process controls, KPI and performance measurement, and reporting processes within Kuehne + Nagel Liège to meet both internal and external requirements, including legal compliance and customer expectations. Thus with the support of the QSHE Manager and Business Manager and by supporting Business units and their customers as required.
- Ensure that all legal requirements are met for medicinal products by ensuring QMS, management of authorized activities, and the accuracy and quality of records. You are the central contact for Health Authorities;
- Develop, together with the Pharma team, solid Pharma quality processes. Be the expert consultant for all pharma implementation projects, with regards to quality requirements;
- Establish and maintain quality processes compliant with KN company directives regarding quality across each department to ensure that the departments deliver customer satisfaction throughout each business engagement;
- Implement, develop and create awareness and positive acceptance of the QSHE standards and ensure adherence throughout the organization to achieve customer satisfaction;
- Maintain an active and effective Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPA) program (TIP) to include sufficient performance of Root Cause Analysis, and an ongoing review of actions put in place to determine the effectiveness of the corrective action.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Pharmacist degree or equivalent. Work experience of at least three years in an RP-related position within Pharma and or regulatory affairs.
- Experience in production, QC, QA, or regulatory affairs of medicinal products;
- Advanced analytical thinking, special interest in regulations, quality systems, and processes;
- Good communicator and team player; Good negotiation skills and diplomacy allowing you to create a consensus;
- Positive mindset; Immune to stress;
- Languages: Very good verbal and written knowledge of French and English required. Any other language is an asset;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, …)
With over 78,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
Met meer dan 78.000 medewerkers op 1.400 locaties in meer dan 100 landen is de Kuehne+Nagel Groep één van 's werelds toonaangevende logistieke dienstverleners.
Bekijk de vacatures van Kuehne+Nagel hieronder en solliciteer online.Bekijk andere carrièremogelijkheden bij Kuehne+Nagel