Lineas NV | 29.05.2020 | Brussel
Lineas is one of the largest European private enterprises in the area of freight transport by train. Rail transport will become increasingly more important, as it is less detrimental to the environment than traditional road transport, as well as helping solve the congestion problem on European roads. Furthermore, it is often safer and more efficient.
We believe that it is our responsibility to spearhead the modal shift: we want to convince companies to move away from transporting goods by truck and to put those goods on the rails instead. We carry out that ambitious task with the best products, innovative services, a large fleet and a great deal of passion and input for our customers. We want to grow and make a real difference on an international scale.
Your main responsibilities:
- 1st line Client support desk
- Answer all incoming calls from customers and respond to emails and website enquiries in a professional and efficient manner.
- Dispatch calls or e-mails to the right SPOC or the right department using the appropriate escalation process.
- Identify and escalate priority issues to the Service Operations SPOC when clients require dedicated support
Online Booking & Checking support:
- Provide online help to customers in case of booking issues related to their transport order, by guiding them through the supporting tools or systems or by taking over in order to ensure proper planning and capacity check.
- Provide online help to customers when trouble shooting occurs during the checking of their goods, by guiding them through the supporting systems or by taking over in order to ensure that their reservation is confirmed and the freight letter is created in time.
Online support for transport follow up:
- Your role will be to keep the customer informed on his request, of the location and state of their goods from the moment the goods are taken over, until they are delivered at the receiver's.
24/7 and weekend Service delivery assistance:
- Be the 1st point of contact to customers during and outside business hours in case of trouble shooting, or any type of request involving their transport order and refer them to appropriate third-party services where necessary. It includes: booking, check-in, Transport follow up, complaints, invoicing, claims…
2. Quality improvement “watcher”
- Always strive to improve the customer contacts or the traffic updates data base by looking out for mistakes (wrong e-mail, planning updates, telephone number etc…) addresses and escalate to the second line where necessary.
- Develop strong and collaborative relationships with the Second line (Service Operations team), the stations, the Control Operating Centre (COC) and demonstrate how the Client desk team can provide effective support
What we look for:
- At Lineas we listen and respond to our customer’s needs. Therefore the Client desk officer must have a strong sense of empathy for the plight of a customer and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Enjoys working with people. In some cases, when a customer contacts the service desk, they are already in a bad mood or upset about a problem. The Client desk officer should have the ability to defuse potential problem situations and smooth out any ruffled feathers.
- To be able to multitask and deal with issues in a composed and structured way
- To be able to continue communicating professionally in stressful situations
Respect of work ethics:
- Everyone and every customer is different. @ Lineas we value Openness to Feedback and Polite Assertiveness. One should be able to address problems calmly and forthrightly and not shy away from difficult or awkward conversations.
- Decency: Be able to behave or handle disagreements civilly, give others the benefit of the doubt, respect opinions that differ from your own and act with genuine care for other people
- Integrity: speaking up if you make a mistake that reflects poorly on you (rather than trying to soften or hide it), doing what you say you’re going to do, acknowledging when new information shows you were wrong and not being afraid to say “I don’t know.”
- Willingness to work, loyal, take initiative and ownership, be on time
In addition to a stimulating atmosphere in a company that is in full transition, Lineas offers:
- Being part of a motivated team and department
- Extensive training and coaching
- Freedom for initiative
- An attractive salary package
Goederenvervoer per trein wordt elke dag belangrijker. Dat is logisch: het is veel beter voor milieu en mobiliteit dan wegtransport. Bovendien is het spoor veiliger en vaak efficiënter.
Lineas is een van de grootste Europese privé-spelers op gebied van goederenvervoer per spoor. We zien het als onze verantwoordelijkheid om bedrijven te overtuigen mee te gaan in de modal shift: weg van de weg, meer goederen op het spoor. Die ambitieuze missie maken we waar met de beste producten, innovatieve diensten, een grote vloot en heel veel passie en inzet voor onze klanten.
We willen groeien en echt het verschil maken op internationaal vlak. Het bedrijf heeft tot nu toe 1.900 medewerkers die betrouwbaar beheer in het vervoer van goederen voorzien. Lineas is continu op zoek naar gekwalificeerde kandidaten.
Bekijk de vacatures van Lineas en solliciteer online. Maak uw profiel aan.Bekijk andere carrièremogelijkheden bij Lineas NV