Lineas NV | 12.04.2021 | Brussel
Communication Project Manager - kader A
Are you eager to getting things done? Are you capable of managing different projects? Do you live and breathe communication?
Then maybe you are our new Communication: Communication Project Manager !
At Lineas you can:
- Work in an open and flexible environment where you can be yourself
- Do things and put your ideas forward
- Contribute to a better environment
Who are we?
We are Lineas, the largest private rail freight operator in Europe. We convince companies to shift the transport of their goods from road to rail. Because that's much better for the climate and mobility. We make this Modal Shift a reality with the best train products and innovative services.
We, the FREIGHT FORCE, dedicate ourselves day after day to the freight transport of our customers. And to really make a difference!
Who are we looking for?
As Communication Project Manager, you end-to-end manage communication projects in close collaboration with the rest of the team, internal stakeholders and agencies.
We are looking for a true expert who lives and breathes communication, knows how to manage projects and take responsibility, loves to learn new things, is a true problem-solver, and has a real ‘drive’ for success and impact.
The ideal candidate has agency experience and a strategic mind-set, is completely at home in developing to-the-point communication plans in a few slides, speaks Dutch and English/French, and has a proven track record of making things happen in a smart way.
What are your duties?
- Communication strategy development: You develop to-the-point communication strategies that are both strategically smart and creative, and make them in a format (e.g. Powerpoint) that makes them fit for getting internal stakeholders on board.
- End-to-end project management & integrated communication campaigns: You lead integrated communication campaigns, working well with other team members, colleagues and agencies, driving the project to success in a structured, aligned and timely fashion.
- Storytelling & creative formats: You write compelling stories which are tailored to the person bringing them (e.g. our CEO) and to the target audience(s), translate them into the right format (e.g. keynote presentation, speech, social media post, video script, …), and work with the team and/or agency to get them developed.
- You build communication capability with key internal stakeholders so they become better communicators (e.g. media training, presentation skills, social media skills …) driving the company to be self-communicating vs everything passing through the Communication team. You do this in a structured way, developing a framework that helps colleagues with communication requests to easily find the right training, tools, templates, process, etc.
- Internal & external liaison: You are in regular contact with internal stakeholders, also connecting with our teams in the field (Belgium and neighbouring countries), to make sure communications reach them effectively and capture stories of interest to the rest of the organisation. You are also in contact with our agencies and freelancers.
- Event management: You manage events, both internal and external, in collaboration with suppliers and agencies, developing creative and impactful live and digital experiences for employees or other stakeholders.
What is your profile?
- You are a communication professional with minimum 5 years of relevant experience in similar roles and levels of responsibility (agency experience is a plus).
- You are a team player with strong interpersonal skills, result-driven mentality, eye for quality, and solid project management skills.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit & are a self-starter: capable of dealing with a lot of ambiguity and energized by a fast-changing environment in an international context.
- You have very good knowledge of Powerpoint and other Office / digital platforms.
- You are fluent in Dutch and very good speaking and writing in English and French.
Lineas stands for diversity. We believe that skills and talent are unrelated to gender, race, age, social background, sexual orientation, philosophical or religious beliefs, ...
What do we have to offer you? With us you will have the opportunity to develop your career in a fast growing and international company.
- You will be part of a team of passionate colleagues who will make the Modal Shift a reality.
- You will receive an attractive salary with attractive fringe benefits.
- We give you a personal training and all the coaching you need to get started.
- Afterwards, you will be given every opportunity to further develop your talents.
- You are allowed to work autonomously and independent of time - even from home or on location when it suits you best.
- You will end up in a young and energetic company. Things are moving fast here and a lot is always changing. That opens up permanent perspectives for your career.
Goederenvervoer per trein wordt elke dag belangrijker. Dat is logisch: het is veel beter voor milieu en mobiliteit dan wegtransport. Bovendien is het spoor veiliger en vaak efficiënter.
Lineas is een van de grootste Europese privé-spelers op gebied van goederenvervoer per spoor. We zien het als onze verantwoordelijkheid om bedrijven te overtuigen mee te gaan in de modal shift: weg van de weg, meer goederen op het spoor. Die ambitieuze missie maken we waar met de beste producten, innovatieve diensten, een grote vloot en heel veel passie en inzet voor onze klanten.
We willen groeien en echt het verschil maken op internationaal vlak. Het bedrijf heeft tot nu toe 1.900 medewerkers die betrouwbaar beheer in het vervoer van goederen voorzien. Lineas is continu op zoek naar gekwalificeerde kandidaten.
Bekijk de vacatures van Lineas en solliciteer online. Maak uw profiel aan.Bekijk andere carrièremogelijkheden bij Lineas NV