Do you want to be part of a young, dynamic and growing international organization?
Sealand Europe and Mediterranean – a Maersk company is looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Outside Sales Executive
As an Outside Sales Executive in the Belgium sales team, you’ll be strongly focused on searching for new business opportunities. You will be responsible for growing our customer base and providing end-to-end solutions to your customers.
This is an exciting career opportunity to work in a multinational, global company that makes global trade happen. You will be interacting daily with colleagues internationally, giving you the opportunity to develop your professional skills in a global environment. We will provide you support to shape your own career by achieving expertise and learning on the job.
A career at Sealand means working in a culturally diverse, performance stimulating environment. You’ll be part of a rich heritage and a youthful and exuberant logistics company that aims to be an inspiring and challenging place to work. We believe that a successful career includes a variety of experiences that stretch you, take you out of your comfort zone and offer you an opportunity to grow in ways that also build your business.
We offer you:
- Competitive annual wages and 29 days of annual leave
- Yearly and quarterly bonus
- Special leaves without loss of salary
- Collective Health Insurance
- Pension plan
- Long service awards
- Continuous professional and personal development
- Education Assistance (trainings and courses)
- Great atmosphere and working with best professionals.
- Strong focus on developing new business opportunities
- Pursue and secure business in line with the business strategy
- Builds a sound understanding of customers, working towards providing end-to-end solutions
- Research and understands the market to identify and establish business contacts with potential customers
- Research and analyze competitive and industry trends
- Deliver individual budget on volume and revenue/yield
- Execute quality sales calls and follow sales standards
- Ensure customer relationship management tools are updated accurately.
We are looking for
- Bachelor degree with a minimum of 5 years industry or equivalent sales experience
- Experience in multiple Logistics & Services products
- Fluency in Dutch and English languages
- French language is a plus
- Great relationship building skills, strong customer focus
- Self- motivation and performance drive
- Growth mindset and high change agility – has an ability to learn new things quickly and can adapt to and champion change with peers and others
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills, as well as an ability to be both persuasive and influential
- Collaboration – can bring people together in order to get the job done and or drive more meaningful solutions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other computer applications.
A long-term successful career can be achieved when what you’re passionate about, what you’re good at and what’s needed by our business all come together. Be part of an exciting team. It’s time to leave your mark on our world. How? By using the apply button to register your application. We’re looking forward to meeting you.
Sealand – A Maersk Company is a regional container logistics company that combines passionate local teams and agile-thinking with an unrivalled global network, powered by the larger A.P. Moller - Maersk family. By combining international vision with genuine local knowledge, we move our customers’ cargo quickly and efficiently across the Americas, Asia, Europe, North Africa and the Middle East. In Sealand – A Maersk Company, we create a unique culture by empowering employees. We are trusted to make decisions and take initiatives. To continue to grow Sealand – A Maersk Company, we know that it can only be done by growing together with our customers and our employees.
If you want to make a difference and your mind is set on achieving outstanding results, we promise you that being part of Sealand – A Maersk Company will feel like coming home.
For more information: https://www.sealandmaersk.com