Manuchar NV | 30.05.2023 | Antwerpen
Chemical Regulatory Specialist
Our QESG Department is expanding and looking for new colleagues to accommodate the growing business needs as well as continuously increasing the delivered quality. We hope you can be the missing link to join a dynamic and international team!
As a Chemical Regulatory Specialist, you will work in an innovative environment, and you will be responsible to ensure compliance with the product safety regulations for the sourced and sold products. You will work closely with different departments (M&A, Sales, Compliance and QESG) to implement business regulatory programs and participate in stage-gate screening of new raw materials/products and management of change processes and related MOC processes.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Monitoring, assessing and documenting business impacts and product risk.
- Conducting feasibility studies and risk assessment for new chemical products.
- Communicating to partners about changing or emerging product stewardship/chemical regulatory laws and regulations. You come up with an action plan for deployment and implementation of actions.
- Providing expertise and knowledge of existing and emerging chemical regulations, their applicability in EU and other regions.
- Providing complete and balanced required country-specific substance registrations, reporting, notifications and file development.
- Performing research and critical review of chemical, biochemical, and general toxicology/safety data and literature.
- Compiling reports and notifications to governmental agencies.
- Preparing and obtaining product and substance registrations within Europe and other regions.
- You have a bachelor’s or a master's degree in chemistry or chemical engineering.
- You have ideally a minimum of 5 years’ experience within regulatory affairs.
- You have a strong knowledge of the EU regulatory laws (REACH, TSCA, EURASIA, CLP, etc.) and chemicals.
- You have excellent communication skills in Dutch and English, any other language is an asset.
- You are structured, open to change and willing to continuously update yourself with the latest regulatory developments.
- You can work in team and independently, and you are not afraid to take decisions, while accepting the accountability attached.
A multinational of Belgian origin
Manuchar, headquartered in Antwerp, Belgium is a leading distributor of chemicals in emerging markets. We complement our Chemical Distribution business with International Trade Services in steel, polymers and several other raw materials.
In 2022 we handled 4 million metric tons of goods, generating 2.8 billion USD in sales. Our local operations are in over 35 countries and 160 locations. Manuchar employs 2,600 professionals worldwide.
At Manuchar "We keep your production running. Anytime. Anywhere.”
Manuchar offers you
- a job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international and various environment.
- cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues in an open company culture.
- an attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits.
- the opportunity to travel.
If you want to take up the challenge and join an international fast-growing team of dynamic colleagues, please send your application letter and detailed CV through our online tool CVWarehouse.
Manuchar NV, met hoofdzetel in Antwerpen, is een internationaal bekende partner in Trading, Logistiek, Distributie en Supply Chain Management, voornamelijk in (petro-)chemie en staal.
Onze end-to-end chemiedistributie bedient verschillende industrieën, waaronder huishoudelijke verzorging, persoonlijke verzorging, voeding & veevoeder, landbouw, mijnbouw, olie & gas, glas, textiel, papier, en waterbehandeling. Onze internationale handelsactiviteiten betreffen staal, kunststoffen, cement, hout, papier, reserveonderdelen en farmaceutische producten.
De ingrediënten van ons succes? We kennen de producten, de markten, de globale en lokale logistieke oplossingen en we beschikken over de nodige financieringscapaciteiten. Maar bovenal... hebben we meer dan 2.000 gemotiveerde en bekwame medewerkers die ervoor zorgen dat het werkt!
Bij Manuchar houden we uw productie draaiende. Altijd en overal.
Bekijk andere carrièremogelijkheden bij Manuchar NV