Manuchar NV | 28.11.2022 | Antwerpen
Hands-on Finance Manager (Nigeria)
Joining our fast-growing affiliate in Nigeria, you will report to the Country Manager with a dotted line to the HQ finance function in Belgium. You will be responsible for organizing the accounting and administrative processes and for ensuring the internal control rules and procedures are installed and applied correctly.
More specifically you will:
- Supervise and manage the accounting tasks (G/L, A/P, A/R, bank statements, VAT, Tax, etc.) as well as the timely and correct legal and other mandatory reporting together with the head accountant
- Report on the evolution of stocks, outstanding receivables/payables and cash flow
- Perform margin analyses and provide management with insight on the cost price and margin
- Coordinate the timely monthly financial reporting to the head office
- Prepare the Audit Reviews (6 months/Yearly) and provide assistance to the tax return preparation for the auditor
- Review the monthly cash flow and P&L and monitor performance against budget
- Contact person for VAT and banks reporting
- Liaise with the different responsible people about monthly performance
- Coordinate the yearly budgeting process
- Timely identify financial and internal control risks and implement action plans
- Manage the local balance sheet in terms of foreign exchange exposure and financing (working capital & fixed asset finance)
- Manage and complete ad-hoc projects as needed
- You have obtained a respected master’s degree in accounting or finance
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in a similar function
- You have a good experience in cooperating with banks and treatment of FX volatility
- You have good knowledge of English to business level
- You have good knowledge of ERP-systems (maintenance, follow-up and implementation)
- Preferably, you have experience of working in an affiliate environment
- Preferably, you have prior working experience in Africa.
- You are proactive and not afraid to take initiatives - entrepreneurial
- You have an open personality and you have strong written and oral communication skills, as well as the ability to build effective working relationships at all levels within the company
- You are rigorous and diplomatic
- You have an analytical and critical mind-set
- You are stress resistant, punctual and focussed on achieving deadlines
- You make the bridge between day to day financial processes and business performance and risks
Manuchar NV, met hoofdzetel in Antwerpen, is een internationaal bekende partner in Trading, Logistiek, Distributie en Supply Chain Management, voornamelijk in (petro-)chemie en staal.
Onze end-to-end chemiedistributie bedient verschillende industrieën, waaronder huishoudelijke verzorging, persoonlijke verzorging, voeding & veevoeder, landbouw, mijnbouw, olie & gas, glas, textiel, papier, en waterbehandeling. Onze internationale handelsactiviteiten betreffen staal, kunststoffen, cement, hout, papier, reserveonderdelen en farmaceutische producten.
De ingrediënten van ons succes? We kennen de producten, de markten, de globale en lokale logistieke oplossingen en we beschikken over de nodige financieringscapaciteiten. Maar bovenal... hebben we meer dan 2.000 gemotiveerde en bekwame medewerkers die ervoor zorgen dat het werkt!
Bij Manuchar houden we uw productie draaiende. Altijd en overal.
Bekijk andere carrièremogelijkheden bij Manuchar NV