Manuchar NV | 24.03.2023 | Antwerpen
Microsoft 365 Product Owner
At Manuchar we like to MoveIT! From 2023 and onwards, we want to go to the next level in unlocking the value of our data and will be replacing our core systems and removing future barriers. Do you want to be a crucial part of our journey towards that goal?
As Microsoft 365 Product Owner you will lead our strategic and tactical planning in the areas of Microsoft 365 implementation (under general supervision). This includes SharePoint Administration, implementation and operations of on premises solutions and cloud-based services. You will ensure development, implementation, maintenance and optimization of essential systems and processes necessary to fulfil our global Manuchar mission-critical business goals. For this, you will need to work closely with the Modern Workplace Engineer (who is responsible for the client End User Environment) and our security department.
Your main responsibilities are:
- acting as a lead and expert for the Microsoft 365 Platform (SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Teams, and other Office 365 Apps) on service requests Supporting our Infra staff leveraging M365 Modern Workplace tools such as:
- Outlook 2016/Web Access/Mobile, Exchange Online, MS Teams, M365 Forms, M365 Video/Stream, M365 Planner/ To-Do, Azure AD Objects.
- You will also be creating and refining the roadmap for these technologies.
- managing and monitoring software licensing while maintaining compliance with Manuchar Microsoft licensing agreements and security requirements.
- managing configurations and proactively identify and implement improvements.
- monitoring and communicating the performance of services and providing metrics and status updates to your manager.
- being an Microsoft 365 evangelist across Manuchar, meaning:
- creating standard operating procedures, training documentation and resources
- offering consultation to the service desk team to improve customer service
- providing small trainings and Yammer feeds for the broader Manuchar community (Tip & tricks, Nice to know,…)
- keeping yourself up-to-date and communicating regularly about system feature changes & updates and related technologies that may benefit our users.
- managing Office365 security events (Cloud App Security, Email & Collaboration Security,…) and implement security features from O365 to improve the security level from the environment.
- managing Microsoft 365 security events (Cloud App Security, Email & Collaboration Security,…) and implement security features from M365 to improve the security level from the environment.
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree combined with relevant experience as an Office 365 Admin (>5 years of experience).
- You preferably have Technical Certifications (Microsoft Office 365).
- You have strong experience with leading Infrastructure projects as a technical resource, including the ability to oversee planning of resources and develop detailed execution plans for both project and operational work.
- You have hands-on experience in troubleshooting and problem management.
- You have experience with the set-up of IT solutions (maintenance, renewal & optimization).
- You have thorough knowledge of Autopilot, Intune on Windows & MAC, Azure, O365 (Teams, Sharepoint, Onedrive, Exchange, Azure Information Protection), PowerShell, etc.
- Knowledge of The ITIL methodology and Mac environments are big plusses.
- You are communicative and ‘customer’-oriented which enables you to build good internal and external relationships.
- Your are an excellent listener and combine good questioning skills with being able to interact with internal stakeholders to understand the problem and explain the solution.
- You feel comfortable working in an enterprise, fast-paced environment and think in terms of solutions instead of problems.
- You always seek to expand your knowledge and experience and are committed to continuous learning.
- You can come up with a long-term vision.
- You are hands-on, proactive and have a positive attitude.
- You do not have a 9-to-5 mentality and are available to work evenings and weekends as required to support maintenance and project activities.
- You are willing to travel sporadically.
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch/Spanish/Portuguese are a plus.
A multinational of Belgian origin
Manuchar, headquartered in Antwerp, Belgium is a leading distributor of chemicals in emerging markets. We complement our Chemical Distribution business with International Trade Services in steel, polymers and several other raw materials.
In 2021 we handled 4.6 million metric tons of goods, generating 2.5 billion USD in sales. Our local operations are in over 35 countries and 170 locations. Manuchar employs 2,200 professionals worldwide.
At Manuchar "We keep your production running. Anytime. Anywhere.”
Manuchar offers you
- A job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment.
- Cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues in an open company culture.
- An attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits.
- A nice workspace where you can fully develop your talents.
- International colleagues. More than 30 different nationalities.
If you want to take up the challenge and join an international fast-growing team of dynamic colleagues, please send your application letter and detailed CV through our online application tool CVWarehouse.
Manuchar NV, met hoofdzetel in Antwerpen, is een internationaal bekende partner in Trading, Logistiek, Distributie en Supply Chain Management, voornamelijk in (petro-)chemie en staal.
Onze end-to-end chemiedistributie bedient verschillende industrieën, waaronder huishoudelijke verzorging, persoonlijke verzorging, voeding & veevoeder, landbouw, mijnbouw, olie & gas, glas, textiel, papier, en waterbehandeling. Onze internationale handelsactiviteiten betreffen staal, kunststoffen, cement, hout, papier, reserveonderdelen en farmaceutische producten.
De ingrediënten van ons succes? We kennen de producten, de markten, de globale en lokale logistieke oplossingen en we beschikken over de nodige financieringscapaciteiten. Maar bovenal... hebben we meer dan 2.000 gemotiveerde en bekwame medewerkers die ervoor zorgen dat het werkt!
Bij Manuchar houden we uw productie draaiende. Altijd en overal.
Bekijk andere carrièremogelijkheden bij Manuchar NV