Manuchar NV | 09.12.2023 | Antwerpen
Quality Assurance Officer Europe
Our Chemicals Europe Department is expanding and looking for new colleagues to accommodate the growing business needs as well as continuously increasing the delivered quality. We hope you can be the missing link to join an international and dynamic team. The position is located in Antwerp (our HQ) and you will have a European scope.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Implementing and optimizing quality standards and management systems such as HACCP/ FSSC 22000/ FAMI-QS /FCA / GMP+.
- Assisting in recall situations.
- Advising customers on quality, food safety and hygiene issues.
- Creating feed product labels according to the regulatory requirements.
- Providing training to different levels within the organization on quality standards and management systems, hygiene in the workplace.
- Focusing on guaranteeing the quality of the raw materials.
- Keeping track of the supplier accreditation program.
- Performing internal audits and audit suppliers.
- Contacting the suppliers and propose actions (in case of non-conformities).
- Providing advice on GMP aspects.
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in nutrition related field or pharmaceuticals, food science and dietetics, agro- or biochemistry.
- You have minimum 3 years relevant work experience.
- You have experience in the food & animal feed industry.
- You speak and write fluently in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French or another language is an extra plus.
- You are accurate and have an eye for detail.
- You are eager to learn and have the necessary maturity to work in an international environment.
- You can work in team and independently, and you are not afraid to take decisions, while accepting the accountability attached.
A multinational of Belgian origin
Manuchar, headquartered in Antwerp, Belgium is a leading distributor of chemicals in emerging markets. We complement our Chemical Distribution business with International Trade Services in steel, polymers and several other raw materials.
In 2022 we handled 4 million metric tons of goods, generating 2.8 billion USD in sales. Our local operations are in over 35 countries and 160 locations. Manuchar employs 2,600 professionals worldwide.
At Manuchar "We keep your production running. Anytime. Anywhere.”
Manuchar offers you
- a job full of variety with long-term perspectives in an international environment
- cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues in an open company culture
- an attractive remuneration package including fringe benefits.
- a nice workspace where you can fully develop your talents.
If you want to take up the challenge and join an international fast-growing team of dynamic colleagues, please send your application letter and detailed CV through our online tool CVWarehouse.
Manuchar NV, met hoofdzetel in Antwerpen, is een internationaal bekende partner in Trading, Logistiek, Distributie en Supply Chain Management, voornamelijk in (petro-)chemie en staal.
Onze end-to-end chemiedistributie bedient verschillende industrieën, waaronder huishoudelijke verzorging, persoonlijke verzorging, voeding & veevoeder, landbouw, mijnbouw, olie & gas, glas, textiel, papier, en waterbehandeling. Onze internationale handelsactiviteiten betreffen staal, kunststoffen, cement, hout, papier, reserveonderdelen en farmaceutische producten.
De ingrediënten van ons succes? We kennen de producten, de markten, de globale en lokale logistieke oplossingen en we beschikken over de nodige financieringscapaciteiten. Maar bovenal... hebben we meer dan 2.000 gemotiveerde en bekwame medewerkers die ervoor zorgen dat het werkt!
Bij Manuchar houden we uw productie draaiende. Altijd en overal.
Bekijk andere carrièremogelijkheden bij Manuchar NV