Xtra Maritime & Logistics Noord | 04.02.2020 | Vlaams-Brabant
Inside sales - order management logistics
This person is responsible for managing the entire order-execution process, from the time an order is in execution to the time the products are booked in customer warehouse.
- Steer Sales Order from execution until material (spare parts and finished material) is booked in customer warehouse.
- Ensure Sales Order flow through affected departments
- Responsible for execution of agreed net sales target, customer capability and reliability by region.
- Identifies opportunities and implements actions to achieve efficiencies.
- Best practices in business process (Order to Cash Process)
- Strong knowledge of Supply Chain and Sales
- Good knowledge of Lean Thinking
- Basic Knowledge of Production environment
Experience & skils
- Experience in either supply chain, preferably first experience in production planning
- Hands on experience, action oriented
- Previous experience working with international customers.
- ERP systems, SAP is a plus
- Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in French and/or Dutch
- Result oriented person with pro-active attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Empathic, integer, strong and assertive negotiator
- Takes ownership, strong sense of responsibilities and initiative
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Problem solver
- Customer focus
- Nice working environment regionally and with other International colleagues
- A salary which match to this job, depending on your experience