Xtra Maritime & Logistics Oost | 19.09.2023 | Antwerpen
Freight Forwarder Export
Xtra Harbour Select specialises in the supply chain, customs, shipping and forwarding. As we only work within these business units, we’ve obtained the experience to assist our clients in search of theperfect employee, while prioritising a personal approach!
As ocean freight forwarder, you compile your own shipments and coordinate the entire transport process from A-Z. You will work for our control tower department where you will be handling different shipments for one of our key clients.
• Providing daily service and contacts with your customer and communication regarding sea freight export shipments
• Creation of the shipment in your own TMS system
• Booking shipments with the various partners (carriers, shipping companies) according to the agreements
• Give instructions to the customs team for the preparation of customs documents.
• Daily contacts within the network for announcements of shipments and drawing up quotations
• Responsibility for correct billing and data quality
• Application of Compliance (Security, Embargo Countries, Carriers, Commodities)
• You have already a few years of experience within Freight Forwarding (Seafreight)
• Good knowledge of English
• You are fluent in learning new computer programs
• IMDG + Codex training (preferred)
• We are a challenging work environment with plenty of opportunities for further professional growth and development.
• We have a direct and open corporate culture.
• Lots of variety & contacts within the aviation industry
• Attractive package of benefits (meal vouchers, eco vouchers, group & hospitalization insurance, possibility to lease an electrical bike, two days of home office, sliding time, 33 days of holiday)
• Online training
• Flexible working hours
Interested in this position? Contact via [email protected]