Xtra Maritime & Logistics West | 22.05.2023 | Antwerpen
Customer Service Manager Logistiek - Regio Antwerpen
Xtra Harbour Select specialises in the supply chain, customs, shipping and forwarding. As we only work within these business units, we’ve obtained the experience to assist our clients in search of the perfect employee, while prioritising a personal approach!
You are responsible for the organization and co-ordination of the operational teams with a focus on operations, procedures and resources.
Build strong motivated teams
• Coach and support the different teams (Customer Service and Business Project Leads) and where required provide support through experience and expertise
• Build trust between the teams through the team leaders if any
• Follow up clear team goals and assigned KPI’s
• Maintain a safe and secure working environment
• Motivate the teams to obtain high performance
• Communicate and implement management decisions
• Gather internal team topics, initiate pro-actively ideas for improvement and report to management Drive customer service
Introduce customer awareness as main principle
• Manage complaints/claims handling in accordance with business unit guidelines
• Drives overall continuous improvement opportunities and Change management
• Close follow up implementation of new customers
• Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed
Assure profitability of teams
• Verify financial data reporting. Use financial data to improve team efficiency and cohesion.
• Monitor profit level of all teams
• Manage invoicing procedure
Manage data quality
• Setting and maintaining SOPs and SLAs for operational procedures, enabling continuous improvement
• Evaluating processes efficiency, controlling SOP and SLA execution and initiating correction if needed
• Reviewing & approving reports and other documents from the Customer Service team within the field of competency
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent by experience
• Proven experience in a leadership role in logistics sector
• Coaching and people development
• Ability to deal with different stakeholders
• Good Problem solving & time management
• Analytical mindset · Advanced microsoft office skills (Word/Excel/Powerpoint/Outlook)
• Languages: Dutch, English, French thoroughly written and spoken
• A job full of variety with long-term perspectives.
• Cooperation with motivated & skilled colleagues in an open company culture.
• A nice workspace where you can fully develop your talents.
Interested in this position? Contact via [email protected] or 0476/56.35.00