Kuehne+Nagel | 17.11.2023 | Limbourg
Customer Service Manager
Description de l’offre
Are you our new Customer Service Manager who enjoys the challenge of building commercial contacts with our leading customers? Can you make the Customer Service team perform at a high level? Then we are looking for you!
As Customer Service Manager, you are responsible for monitoring and adjustmenting customer conditions. You also manage and lead the Customer Service Team to sucess. The organisation is constantly evolving and you enjoy building on this together with your team within the on-site management team. You will be working in brand new multi-client warehouse.
- Manage your team leaders in line with KPIs. They take care of the day-to-day operations of the customer service department;
- Develop and coach your team;
- Participate and actively lead in customer meetings;
- Ensure the continuous optimisation of operational and administrative process flows to achieve the most efficient handling of orders within the department.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Logistics, Transportation, Engineering, Business Administration, etc., or equal level by experience;
- Extended experience in Logistics, including 3 years of recent and successful managerial work experience in a similar role, preferably in automated warehouses,
- Strong experience preparing and analyzing reports and have a feel for WMS & ERP packages,
- Born confident and motivator with enthusiasm to activate people. You can take criticism and are stress-resistant,
- Result driven mindset, good communication skills and strong team spirit,
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English languages (written and spoken);
Good Reasons to Join
We offer you a challenging position in a vibrant work environment where development and progress are a priority. Additional to opportunities for professional learning, you will learn to work with cutting-edge IT systems. You will join an ambitious and dynamic team, within a pleasant and casual working climate. You start with an open-ended contract at a competitive salary, complemented with meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance.
À propos de Kuehne+Nagel
Avec plus de 78.000 employés répartis sur 1.400 sites dans plus de 100 pays, le groupe Kuehne+Nagel est l'un des principaux prestataires de services logisitques au monde.
Consultez ci-dessous les offres d'emploi de Kuehne+Nagel et postulez en ligne.Découvrez les autres opportunités de carrière chez Kuehne+Nagel