Global Key Account Manager | Antwerp | req51637
We are looking for an experienced and driven Key Account Manager to join our Sales team in Antwerp. Interested to know more? Then keep on reading!
As a National or Regional Key Account Manager, you are responsible for management and development of one/ multiple customers on Industrial/ Consumer Vertical in Belgium & Luxembourg, focusing entire Europe on Kuehne+Nagel Airfreight / Sea Freight / Overland & Contract Logistics Business. You are responsible to enhance customer experience and focus on the growth areas within Belgium/Luxembourg and European Region.
- Develop and execute strategy for each of the allocated national or regional accounts
- Act as the strategic point of contact - liaising with National / Regional sales structure and calling on internal business unit specialists when necessary
- Documentation of account intelligence and development potential in account plan as well as CRM
- Create and execute specific operational guidelines for account
- Drive the RFQ / Tender responses for assigned customer, liaising closely with the Global Business Development Group, Business Unit Pricing Teams and Regional/National account team counterparts
- Negotiation of logistics contracts including evaluation of business risks
- Control service performance and takes / initiates corrective actions in case of issues and acts as escalation point for Regional and National Accounts and national managements
- Build external industry network relations and represents Kuehne + Nagel as the industry expert
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
We are looking for candidates who show the following qualities:
- 5-10 years' of experience in Industrial & Consumer Key Accounts management in the forwarding or logistics business.
- Bachelor degree in international forwarding and logistics or equal level by experience.
- Advanced knowledge of air / sea / Overland & Contract Logistics activities.
- MS Office and other IT skills: advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Language skills: English, Dutch excellent speaking and writing.
- You can deliver excellent customer service towards customers and colleagues all over the world, you have good organizing skills and you can work accurately.
- You have experience in service and negotiation.
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
We offer a solid position within a strong international environment with a competitive salary/package and where you can grow your expertise, shape/optimize processes and apply/create innovative solution concepts. We are committed to deliver high quality solutions to our customers and are proud to be a strong leader in the logistics industry. Join our Sales Team and provide successful impulses within the Kuehne + Nagel organization.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
Talent Acquisition Specialist, Dusanka Barisic
+32 470 33 37 62