Kuehne + Nagel | 26.11.2019 | Antwerp
Teamleader Administration | Mechelen | req56366
We are looking for an experience Teamleader Administration to join our team in Mechelen.
As a Team Leader you will be responsible for delivering an excellent administrative organization linked to the operational inbound, stock keeping and outbound flows for different customers of which the logistic processes are based in our site in Mechelen. Your role is based in a multi-user warehouse located in Mechelen. In this warehouse environment we mainly handle spare parts, drinks, high tech devices. You will lead a team of 3 - 4 white collar employees and you will be reporting to the Branch manager of the site. You will be a member of the management team of this site.
- Supervision, coordination and final responsibility for the day-to-day administrative processes, including: problem solving on planning issues, internal and external KPI management, correct invoicing, stock management and general administration.
- Key person in the handling of transport and warehouse claims to support the maintenance and further development of our customer relationships.
- Delivering process improvements in your area, but also looking outside the boundaries of administration
- Brick wall the execution and follow-up of our quality, health, safety and security policy (QSHE).
- Building and maintaining your team and stimulating development of the individual employees in your team.
- Leading the daily production meeting with colleagues from distribution and warehouse in order to maintain and continuously improve operations.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- You have a bachelor/master degree in logistics or equal level by experience. Knowledge of transport modalities is an asset
- You have 3 years of experience in an administrative function in a variety of activities (inbound, outbound, resource planning, stock management,...)
- You are a born communicator, towards customers, external partners and suppliers.
- You discovered a strong leadership within yourself. You can motivate and develop a team to achieve the team goals. Actual experience in leading people is an asset.
- You have an analytical mindset and are not afraid of diving into a set of data out of which you need to draw information.
- Your IT and IS skills : (advanced) MS Excel, experience with WMS and TMS is an asset.
- Your language skills : professional level of Dutch and English, speaking and writing, other languages (e.g. French) are an asset.
- You like a healthy level of stress in your function and you are willing to work flexible hours.
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
We offer a solid position within a strong international environment with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
Kuehne + Nagel
With over 82 000 employees at some 1 300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based integrated logistics solutions. Further information can be found at www.kuehne- nagel.com.Discover other career opportunities at Kuehne + Nagel